Chapter 24

Allison's POV

Time pass by so fast then our wedding is getting nearer. We hired three wedding organizers, two fashion designers then many more.

I contacted my relatives and friends to invite them in our wedding and they gladly accepted.

Damien is still busy in his work. I hardly see him because of our different working schedules but he is still making it up on me. I remember when we went to a jewelry shop where we will have our rings made.

We hired someone to design the rings. My ring is a plain silver ring with little 24 karat diamonds glued to it then inside Damien's Wife is engraved on it. While Damien's ring is like the same to mine but Allison's Husband is engraved on his ring.

I liked it no I love it. The ring is beautiful. When Damien looked at it and he said he liked it too but he really looked tired from work.

I keep on doing my very best to make Damien happy and not stress and I am glad my efforts are working.

My wedding gown is finished already and the whole entourage's gown. The organizers of our wedding is almost finish with their job too. They are doing their very best and they are very kind people. I am glad that we picked them.

Time really pass by so fast because I love Damien then I am living in the same roof with him. It was his and my parents' idea to do this so that I will get used to his presence.

I am cooking our dinner tonight. I cooked three main courses then made 2 desserts. I placed the food on the dining table when I heard Damien's car. He is here.

I opened the door and I was shocked when Damien is with Luca. I greeted Luca then gave Damien a light kiss on his lips. He hugged me then buried his face on my neck.

"I know you're hungry. Let's eat." I dragged them to the dining room

I am right. The two of them are hungry, not just hungry but very especially Luca because he almost eat up the beef broccoli.

"Thank you for the food." Luca said

I smiled at him.

"Luca. Let's talked about business in my office." Damien said while standing

Then they left.

While washing the dishes, I accidentally dropped the porcelain cup that I used awhile ago when I drink my coffee. I looked at my surroundings, checking if I have disturbed Damien and Luca. Well-I didn't and thank God.

I picked up the shattered pieces of the cup then unluckily, I wounded myself. I saw blood but I am not shocked because I am used to seeing one. I immediately stood up them washed my wound. I took the broom and dust pan to sweep off the debris.

Darkness took me and I fell.