Chapter 40

Hi Everyone!!!

I am so sorry for the very late update. Please forgive me 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. There are a lot of school works to do that's why I can't update even though I really want to but--- you know what I mean.

I read all your comments and telling me to update and well here it is! And for those who are asking if Allison is pregnant, let's find it out together. WE ARE ALL IN THESE TOGETHER ❤️❤️❤️

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Damien's POV

I watched Allison until she fall asleep since she's feeling weak and she might need some help in anything. I covered her properly with the duvet and kissed her on her forehead. I went out the room to wash the dishes that we used in eating.

While washing the dishes, my phone rang. When I looked at it, it is an unknown number. I answered the call, "Hello?"

"Damien." this voice, the voice that I never want to hear again.

"What do you want?" I asked in a bitter tone, I loved her so much but she cheated on me.

"Can I talk to you?" she asked

"What do you call this? It is obvious that we are already talking." I replied

She laughed, "What's with the mood boy? Is it because of your wife? Is she giving you troubles and not be able to provide your man needs?"

"My wife is the best and I can't wish for more. Even if she don't provide my needs as a man but at least she makes me happy plus she is a loyal wife. Not like you, whore." I replied, she hit a nerve. How dare she talk like that about my wife!

"I made you happy too, right?" she asked teasingly

"Yeah you did, only physically. But my wife makes me a happy person not only physically." I said, "If you're just going to waste my time, then goodbye." I hang up the call

I sighed then someone hugged me from the back, "Hey." Allison

"What are you doing here? You should be sleeping." I said smiling

"I woke up because I suddenly felt that I want a pepperoni pizza but when I look around, you are not in the room so I went here then I heard your conversation with someone over the phone. Sorry to eavesdrop but is that your ex girlfriend who you are talking too? Well- I'm not that mad because of the things that you said which are sweet and touchy." she is blushing and smiling, My wife is freaking adorable and beautiful! "I love you Damien."

Then she fell. Everything went in slow motion, the way she said those 4 words and when she fell in front of me but luckily I caught her before she reach the floor and hit her head on it.

I carried her then took my phone, dialed it to my private doctor to check on her. I carried up to our room then laid her down gently on the bed. She is freaking hot like literally, I took the thermometer from my medical kit then used it on her. 39 degrees celsius, she have a fever. I ringed the doctor and he said that he is on his way.

Damn it Doctor!

******************************************************************************************************************************

Here is my update for tonight! Hope you like it 😘 I promise to update tomorrow.

Please don't forget to comment and vote. If you have suggestions please comment it or message it to me. 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

Sweetmarshall