Chapter 27

Third Person's POV

As Damien fixing his tie. Allison came out from the walk in closet wearing a black dress and a black stilettos. Damn she looked hot, he thought.

Allison looked at him and blushed when she noticed that he was staring at her like there is no tomorrow.

"Allison, come here." he said to her

She walked to him then crossed her arms on her chest making her breast pushed a little upward that made Damien gulped. This girl is a torture to me.

He placed his hand on her cheek then kissed her on her lips. Well that was unexpected, she thought. Allison tried to push him away but he hugged her closer to him. His kiss is full of desire, hunger and passion.

After seconds, Allison found herself responding on his kisses. They were like in tempo, their kissed seems to be in rhythm. She never felt like this before since she never had a boyfriend.

Damien's hands become exploratory. His hands roam on her body, from her back them to her waist and it slowly went upward until it is under her breast. Her breathe hitched when his hands are on her breasts then gently squeezed it.

He couldn't hide his hunger for her. He slowly slip the thin sleeve of her. He felt Allison trying to push her but his kisses went down to her jaw and neck. Damien sucked her soft skin gently. He planted soft and small kisses on her shoulder that made her to moan.

She likes it.

"Damien, we should get going. The general rehearsal will be held at 8." she said

"But it is just seven thirty.." he continued kissing and sucking her neck

"Hey." she pushed her gently and he stopped

Allison fixed her dress and herself. She didn't believe that she almost submit herself to him.

"When we get married, When we get married." he murmured then continued to fix his tie but he seemed to be in trouble with it

She moved his hands away from his tie then she fixed it for him. He smiled then planted a kiss her my forehead.

"Thank you." Allison smiled at him

"Let's go. They might be waiting for us." she said to him and he nod