Chapter 21

Allison's POV

Am I willing to forgive him and give him a chance to change?

He might waste it.

But mom told me to give him a chance.

Here it goes...

I sighed. "Okay , I will give you chance--"

He stopped the car and hugged me. Damien rested his chin on my shoulder. "Thank You So Much."

"But promise me that you will no waste it." I said

He nod. "Please continue to drive. I wanna go home."

"Okay. You will not regret that you gave me a chance, Allison." he smiled and let go of me then continued to drive

I looked at him and saw that there is a smile on his face. His so handsome and cute. I took my phone then played Candy Crush.

I didn't notice that we already reach my house. I unbuckled my seatbelt then opened the door.

"Thank you for driving me home Damien." I smiled at him

"Thank you for giving me a chance Allison." he smiled back

I nod. "Goodbye." Then left his car

He waited for me to get inside my house and when I did, he drove off. I went to my room and sat on the couch.

His words replayed in my mind." I'm sorry Allison. I really am sorry. Please give me a chance and I will change, I promise."

He better not waste what I gave him now or he will regret it.

I went to the bathroom to have a warm bath to relax my body. I closed my eyes and Damien crossed my mind. His face, his smile, his serious expression.

"I think I'm in love." I sighed then sit back.

Damien's POV

Oh god! I can't believe Allison gave me a chance to change. I am the happiest man today. I should not waste this chance that she gave me, I will be the best man in her life that she deserves to have.

As I reach home. I opened the television to watch current news. What happened earlier kept on replaying in my mind and I didn't notice that I am smiling like an idiot.

Woah, that girl can really make me happy with or without her efforts.

Ring! Ring!

I looked at my phone.

Luca Harrison Calling...

Oh darn!

"Hello." I answered

"YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME AND LEFT ME ALONE WITH MARTHA IN THE LABORATORY!!!" he shouted at me

He is such a child.

"So-how's the test?" I asked him

"Oh it is normal. Wait, I want to ask you a question." he said

"Are you sure that you're normal?" I laughed "What do you want to ask?"

"I am NORMAL." he replied emphasizing normal "How did you know Allison Kelley?"

"It is simple. She is my fiancee." I said in monotone

"What?!" he shouted

-----------------------

I am so sorry for the late update.

Hope you enjoy my story

Love lots
sweetmarshall