Chapter 18

Damien's POV

Allison went to my house in a very wrong timing. She caught me with another girl that I hooked up last night when Luca and I were partying.

I saw her cried, it breaks my heart seeing her cry. Then she left.

"Leave. Please leave." I told the girl

She nodded. "I'm sorry."

She fixed herself then left.

Why did I do that? What will she think of me? I guess- she will hate me and despise me.

Stupid Damien!! Why am I so stupid?

I dialed Allison's phone number. It's ringing then she answered.

"Hello, Allison speaking." I heard her soft voice

"Hey Allison." I said

She became silent. "Hello." I talked

"What do you want? Having fun with your girl?" She said in monotone

"I'm sorry, I really am." I said sincerely

She cleared her throat, "Apology accepted. I should expect things like this to happen because I know you're a player and you will never change your ways. Don't worry, I will not be crying anymore for you because I felt nothing for you and I will always remember that we are getting married just for business, that's all. I am going back to work." she said and ended the call without waiting for me to answer.

I threw my phone to couch. "Fück my life!"

I will do everything to have you and win you back Allison. I will do everything to make you feel that you love me. I will do everything for you.

I went to the bathroom and prepared myself for work.

Sorry for the short update...
sweetmarshall