Chapter 3

Cassandra's POV:

I woke up happy and ready to go to school, that's weird for me. It was nice to have a friend. Lizzie said she was going to introduce me to her group. There was her, and a Girl named Valerie who is sporty, a boy named Tyler who's Bi, a girl named Chelsea, she's a cheerleader and her boyfriend Conner who is on the basketball and LAX teams and lastly a guy named Ryan that is all into music and he also plays guitar. I was really excited to meet them all, but also really excited to see Logan. In a way I didn't want to be falling for him, but I couldn't help it! He was nice and hot and funny. God. I brushed out my hair and threw on shorts and a Ramones shirt.

"Morning." I said smiling and sitting down next to a groggy Joey.

"What puts you in a good mood?" he asked.

"Hmm, I made a friend yesterday!" I smiled. Billie sat down and handed me a Poptart.

"Good to hear it! Who is it?" Billie smiled.

"Uh..."

"What? Do you think I'm going to hunt the poor girl down and bash her over the head with my guitar? Unless it's a guy, then I will do that." Billie said and I laughed.

"Well there are guys in her group, but her name is Lizzie Sharp." I smiled.

"You met Ethan's older sister!" Jakob said.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Oh that's wonderful, Cassy! Let her know I say hello to her and her mom for me, will you?" Adrienne asked. "

Of course" I smiled.

"Wait isn't she friends with Chelsea Last?" Joey asked and I nodded, Chelsea is a cheerleader. From what I've heard she doesn't fit the cheerleader stereotype. She's funny, nice,  more or less flat chested, average weight, and doesn't hang out with the bitchy popular kids. She's dating Conner, who is apparently the male version of her. 

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"She's hot!" he teased.

"Ew Joey!" I yelled, lightly kicking him under the table. Billie scowled at him, causing him to laugh even harder.

"Guys calm down, I'm just kidding! Take a joke! But the group is really nice! I know Conner from LAX, so they are chill." Joey said and I smiled.

"Hmm. We should go!" Jakob said. I nodded and took my plate to the sink.

"Thanks for Breakfast, Adrienne!" I smiled, hugging her.

"No problem, Sweetie." I turned to see Billie trying to hug Joey and Jake but they weren't taking it.

"So I'm guessing you're going to shove me off too?" Billie said and I shrugged before I hugged him. He gave really good hugs and I never take loving my new family for granted. I now know that every hug could be the last. I followed The boys to our backpacks and when we picked them up, we could see Billie and Adrienne basically making out.

"Oh god! PDA GUYS! That's disgusting!" Jake yelled and I pretended to be repulsed by it, but honestly, I found it kind of cute. I hope one day, I'm in love like them.

XXX

"Cassy!" Lizzie squealed when she saw me walking up from the parking lot with Joey and Jakob. "Hi Joey! Uh Jakob, Ethan wants you! Apparently it's important." Lizzie said.

"Bye guys!" I said as I walked away from my brothers.

"I'm so excited for you to meet everyone! I swear you will love them!" Lizzie said and laughed.