Chapter 27

Cassandra's POV:

The next few weeks were pretty uneventful. Except for me and Ryan. Things were...well things were great. My family loved him-especially dad. The night he first met my family as my boyfriend he had been polite, he got on Adrienne's good side by offering to do the dishes and Billie's by telling him Green Day was one of the main reasons he picked up a guitar. With Ryan conversations flowed naturally and he wasn't jealous of Cole when we fake flirted. I was really glad that my kiss with Cole didn't make things awkward between us. He was still one of my closet friends and if it had made things awkward I don't know what I would've done.

"Hello? Earth to Cassandra?" Billie asked.

"HM what?" I asked shaking my head.

"Welcome back." Billie teased.

"Oh shut up. What were you saying."

"When did you start day dreaming?" He asked. I rolled my eyes but actually thought about it.

I said, "I don't know you were talking about a summer tour?"

"Oh alright. So this summer we are touring with a band that I think you'll like and Adrienne and Jakob are coming for most of it. Seeing as Joey will be at Warped he won't be coming until the end when we meet up with him after Emily's Army finishes their small European tour. I was wondering if you want to come? Maybe Ryan could come for a week or so?" Billie asked.

My heart began to race as I squealed, "Oh my god are you serious?" Billie nodded. "Yes!!! Duh I will come! I've always wanted to explore Europe this will be awesome! So-wait, whose the band?"

"Ahhh the best part."

"Best part? You're taking me to Europe and letting my boyfriend come with me! What could be better?" I asked.

Billie chuckled and said, "The band opening for us is All Time Low." I nearly choked.

"S-seriously?"

"Yep." Billie smirked leaning on the counter top.

"Two of my favorite bands...in Europe...Ryan's coming...what." Was all I could make out. Billie laughed and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, still freaking out. "You're the best, holy crap." I said finally. "

I love you, kiddo."

"Love you too." I said.

"I will call Ryan's parents to set up a week he can come if you think you will still be with him." Billie said.

"Of course I'm still going to be with him. He isn't Logan, dad."

"Thank god" Billie interrupted.

"You didn't like him much did you?" I asked.

"No but I put up with him because you liked him." Billie said.

"Are you doing the same with Ryan?" I asked.

Billie said, "Nope. I genuinely like this kid. He has a good music taste."

"Wow you have a big ego."

"And you date guys who like my big ego."

"Anywaysss, he's my best friend and I want to share this experience with him."

"Alright alright. I will talk to his family after this whole prom fiasco happens." Oh shit...that's in a week. I still need a dress.

"Uh dad?"

"Hmm?"  

"I kinda need a dress." I said a bit quieter.

"Oh, uh how about I just give you some money and you go with some friends?" He asked. I nodded, grateful he hasn't suggested he came with. "Here, I'll just transfer some money onto your debit card." He said.