Chapter 19

Cassandra's POV:

My alarm went off and I immediately snoozed it. I just wanted to stay in bed today. I fell back asleep only to be awaken 10 minutes later by Billie.

"Get up." He said softly.

I shook my head and replied, "No."

"Yes. I know last night was really hard, but I want you to go to school."

"Ugh fine." I replied.

"See you at breakfast." Billie said, getting up. I reached out and my hand brushes his arm.

"Wait." He turned around, "Who uh, who knows about last night?" I asked.

He sighed and said, "Just me and Adie. You can tell Joey and Jakob if you want, but I wasn't sure if you wanted them to know so I didn't say anything." Billie said and I nodded with a smile.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome. Now c'mon get ready." Billie said and left my room for real this time. I put on skinny jeans and a quarter sleeved, dark green shirt. I straightened my hair, did my make up, and laced up my converse. Downstairs everyone was already eating breakfast so I slipped into my seat and just drank some orange juice.

"Cassy, why don't you eat something?" Adrienne asked.

"I'm not really hungry." I said. Her and Billie both shot me sympathetic glances. I shrugged it off and soon it was time to go.

"You going to be okay?" Joey asked me before we got into the car. "

How did you-"

"I heard the phone ring and then you and dad talking. I'm really sorry, did you find him?" Joey asked. Memories flooded back and I shuddered.

"Y-yeah we did." I whispered.

"That's great." Joey smiled, hugging me.

"Well if you two are done, I'd like to get to school." Jakob said. Joey and I got into the car scoffing.

"You don't want to get to school you wan to see Morgan!" Joey teased. Jakob began getting red.

I laughed and said, "Well it looks like you're the only single one now Joey." "

Actually about that..." Joey trailed off.

"What is her name?" I asked, loudly.

Joey laughed and replied, "Well we aren't dating per say but her name is Caroline."

"Yeah and, what is she like? And what do you mean you aren't dating?" I squealed.

"Blonde, blue eyes but not in a stereotypical way. She's really pretty and nice and funny. And even if she doesn't realize it, I really like her. We've kissed and we hang out but we haven't labeled it or anything yet." Joey said.

"AWWW. I wanna meet her!" I said.

"Yeah of course you do, now that you creeped out Morgan you can creep out Caroline." Jakob scoffed.

"Hey Morgan likes me, I'll have you know. You were the one that was so freaked out!" I teased Jakob and we arrived at school. "Anyways Joey I want to meet her soon." I said.

He smirked and replied, "Yeah you will soon."

XXX

I was pretty quite at school. As soon as I left my brothers, I felt sadness crash onto me like a wave. I felt so alone and being me, I further isolated myself from everyone. I thought back to the weeks after my mom dying and how if it weren't for Billie I would've done what I'm doing now.  Thank god for him. Ryan was the first to notice my problems.