Author's Note

Hey everyone. 

I would like to apologize for stopping the updates so suddenly. School had to become my first priority as it was nearing the end of the school year, and took up most of my time. Anyways, enough of my excuses, let's get to the point of this author's note. 

I wanted to ask our readers if you were still interested in us finishing this. We have it mostly planned out, but it has not been written yet and would probably take a while. Jane and I would gladly finish this up if enough people were interested because it also takes a lot of time and effort to write these chapters. We've also been writing new stories on our own, so that factors in to all of this. So if you could, we'd appreciate it if you left a comment below this, saying whether or not you want us to finsih If My Momeory Serves Me Right. Otherwise, we'll just leave this story as incomplete, but still available, and we'll leave As My Memory Rests up as well. 

I'd like to thank all of you for the support you have given this story because it made this whole experience so much more fun! Thank you for everything <3

So leave a comment below saying whether or not you want us to finish this story! We'd greatly appreciate it! 

Thank you and Rage and Love

XX 

Emma and Jane