Cisco ramon

Imagine: Running into Cisco on a train and you talk about Doctor Who

You're on the train, you see a young man sitting across from you, in his 20's, long black hair and he was wearing a Doctor Who t-shirt with the tardis on it.

You look over at the man.

"Yes barry I'm on my way I was busy see you soon and tell caitlyn to make some coffee, okay bye." the young man says.

"Smaller on the outside, bigger on the inside..." You say. He laughs. "I didn't know this generation liked Doctor who...you have a good taste in tv...hi i'm cisco." The young man says.

"Y/N...and My friends get annoyed when I talk about it too much, have a favorite doctor, 1 through 12 personally I like ten and eleven...." You say.

"Nice...12th...because he's the sass master..." cisco says. "Not on twelfth doctor yet just finished the angels take manhattan, hey don't you work at star labs...engineer right?" you ask.

"Yeah...it's been tough since the accelerator explosion, dr.wells has been getting a lot of hate." cisco says.

"Can you tell him something for me....tell him that it's okay, I know he thought he was doing what was best for the city...the future" you say. "yeah will do."

"Oh this is my stop, It's always great meeting a fellow whovian....well then Allons-y" You exclaim going out the door.