Ninth Doctor xOrphan Reader

Imagine: The Doctor adopting you

Your sitting in the park on a swing, you had a bad day and Just wanted to get away from everything, when you notice a man he sits next to you. "Hello." He says. He was wearing a purple shirt and a leather jacket, he had black slacks and boots. "Hi..." You reply. "What are doing here alone?" He asks. "Had a bad day." You say. "Really me too...what happened, don't worry you can trust me I'm the doctor." He says. "Y/N." You say. "Lovely name." "I have these weird dreams, about a man, a man in a blue box and no one believes me they think I'm crazy..." You say. "I believe you." The man says. "Really?" You reply. Something seemed off about this man but you couldn't seem to figure it out. "Come with me I need to show you something." The man says. You thought it would look weird for a young girl being with a strange man but your day could get worse. You took his hand as you walked across the park to see an old police box, but it was just like the one from the dream. "It's the box from my dreams." You reply. It was beautiful, you stroked the side. "Its called the TARDIS, come on." The doctor says. He opens the door and as you walk in you couldn't believe your eyes, it was bigger on the inside, there was a console. "That's impossible...but it can't be...it's like it's..." "Alien." "Are you an alien?" You ask. "Yeah." The doctor says. "But you look human, full human." You say. "I come from a race called the timelords we look human only we have two hearts." The doctor says. "No way, what happened to them?" You ask. "Gone....now we need to figure out why your having dreams about me." He says. He pulls out a device that has a blue light on it. "That's the sonic screwdriver." You say. "Yeah, OI how'd you know?" The doctor says. "The dreams..." "Oh yeah right, but the scanner detects you as human, you shouldn't, how long have you been having these dreams?" The doctor asks. "Since I was 8 years old...why?" You ask. "Well Y/N what do you say come with me, all time and space?" The doctor asks. "But I have so many tests and I have to get back it's almost curfew." You say. "What about your parents?" The doctor says. "Don't have any." You reply looking down. "Oh...sorry..." The doctor says feeling guilty. "That's okay." You reply. "I can have you back in time...or Better yet...I could maybe..." "What doctor?" "Adopt you." He says. "Really...no one ever wants the older kids." You say. "Yeah, it would be great...besides I don't have anyone.." The doctor says. "Yeah, I'd love you too." "Fantastic." He says smiling. He heads to the orphanage and fills out the paper, you grab your things and say your goodbyes. "Might I ask what's your job exactly." Ms Allen says. "Doctor..." "Doctor of what?" She asks raising a brow. "Everything." He says. "Do you have everything?" Ms Allen says. "Yeah." You say smiling. "Good, I'm going to miss you Y/N your a good kid your parents would be proud." Ms Allen says. "Miss you too." You say hugging her. You grab your things and you and the doctor head to the TARDIS. He shows you to your room, when you open the door you see a bed and a desk, the walls were purple and black striped and there was posters and a closet. You unpack and get some food then you head into the console room. "So how do you like your room?" The doctor asks. "It's amazing." You go to the doctor and hug him, at first he seemed surprised. "Thank you." You say. You then feel a Pair of arms wrap around you, as he looks down at you and smiles. "Your welcome." He says. He pulls out from the hug. "Now where to?" He asks. "Anywhere."