Tenth Doctor x Reader 1/2

Your walking down the street confused, a man approaches you, he was wearing a brown pinstriped suit with a long brown coat and converse. He had short brown hair, which was sticked up, and brown eyes. "Oh...hello Y/N." The man says. You were a little creeped out, this strange man knew your name. "How do you know my name?" You ask. You walk slightly away from him. "Y/N, listen to me it's me the doctor...please you've got to remember me." He says. You start walking away. "Go away..." You say. Then you notice you were wearing a white shirt and gray pants, and converse. "Y/N, come with me...you were part of an experiment, the master stole your memories of me and you...come back to the TARDIS." The doctor says. "Your Insane!" You yell. He grabs your arm. "Let go or I'll scream." You say. "Y/N...please trust me remember...the day I saved from the Daleks you were 8 years old...then when you turned 15 I came back for you, we travel...me and you." The doctor says. "...what?" "Please just close your eyes." He says. You finally gave and up and did what he said. He puts his hands on your face, thinking into your mind. "All I need you to do is remember me...think that's all you have to do." He says. Flashback: you were eight years old, your mom has disappeared and hid you from the creatures outside, you heard screaming, you look out the window and saw these creatures shooting people, one saw you. "...mom.." You mumble. You saw one of the creatures shoot her, then you heard a noise you turn around and see a man. He looked strange you almost screamed when he put his hand over you mouth. "Shh...it's okay I'm not a bad guy I'm here to help, can you tell me your name?" The strange man says. "Y/N...you aren't going to hurt me are you?" You ask. "No, it's not safe come with me, I'll keep you safe." The man says. He holds out his hand, you thought for a moment and took it. He lead you to a blue box, you thought it looked funny, he unlocked the door and you walked inside. To your suprise it was bigger on the inside It had  a console with buttons and a seat. The doctor helped you on to the seat and sat next to you. "I'm the doctor..." He says with a friendly smile. "Doctor...my mom those things they killed her...I'm all alone." You say. A tear comes down your cheek, he notices the sad look on your face. "I'm so so sorry Y/N." He says. He wipes the tear from your cheek, and Pulls you into a hug, your face buried in his neck, he rubs your back. "I know how you feel...I lose people all the time, but I know what will cheer you up." The doctor Says. He goes over to the console and presses buttons as the box Starts moving he holds you hand so you don't fall over. It stops. "Look outside." He says. You go over and open the door, seeing all the stars, it was amazing. You smile. "We are in space, woah that's cool, look there's the moon." You say. The doctor smirks at your knowledge, you were smart for an 8 year old. He lets you float, grabbing your foot to keep you close as your hair sticks up, you laugh and smile. After a few minutes he lets you down and closes the door. "That was cool...where to next?" You ask. "The TARDIS needs a break how about you get Some rest, I'll show you to your room." He says. He Shows you to your  room it had polka dots and bright colors. You lay down and get Comfy, the doctor comes over and kisses your forehead. "Goodnight Y/N." He says leaving. "Good night doctor." You say. As you drift into a deep sleep. You awake to the doctor next to worried look on his face, you had a horrible dream. "Y/N, hey it's okay I'm here." He says pulling you close and stroking your hair. End of flashback.