Tenth Doctor x Teen Reader

You and, The Doctor were being held hostage by some Daleks, you weren't afraid of them anymore. "Doctor what are we going to do?" You franticly ask. He grips your hand. "Just stay calm Y/N." "The female will be quiet!" You huff. "Yeah yeah what do you want this time?" The Doctor asks. "To kill the ones you love...it is confirmed you love her." A Dalek says. "You don't know anything about love because your just a Dalek, no emotions no nothing." He replies. "She is a child..." "Yeah, your point?" You say crossing your arms. "The Doctor is fond of children...for he has lost his own." Your stomach dropped, he never told you he had kids before. Which, made you sad you then realized why he was so fond of you, you look over at him. "What?" You ask. "Affirmative, now he will watch his one and, only child die at the hands of his greatest enemy!" "No, your going to have to get through me before you touch a hair on her head." The Doctor demands. "The Doctor will step away from the human child or he will be exterminated!" A Dalek yells. The Doctor steps out of the way shooting you a look of relief. He mouthed something but, you weren't quite sure what he said. "I'm not afraid of you." You say. "You do not fear the dalek race?" You shake your head. "Well why should I? I mean what 100s of years and, you still haven't conquered the universe...that makes you weak." You say. "We are stronger than the human race, we have an army while you have nothing but, fear." A Dalek says. You cross your arms. "Really?" "You will exterminated!" A Dalek says. You then run as fast as you can to the Tardis but, it was too late. You felt the sharp pain in your stomach causing you to fall to the ground. "Y/N!" The Doctor raced to your side picking you up into his arms, he looked at the dalek. "Emergency temperatures shift!" It yells before disappearing. "Doctor...it..it hurts." He strokes your hair trying to comfort you, tears glare from your cheeks. "I know I know Y/N just stay with me alright, you have to be strong." He says. A tear falls from his cheek. "I-I'm sorry." You beg. "It's not your fault Y/N just hold on I can fix you please I can't lose you too, we're supposed to travel and, go anywhere you want, I love you Y/N." He says. "Y-you do?" "Yes of course since the day I first met you I swore that I'd protect you, your the only child I have left...your like a daughter to me Y/N." He says. You smile. "I'm not gonna make it, I'm sorry Doctor I want you to know I-" That was your last word. Doctor POV: Y/N fell limp in my arms, tears streamed from my cheeks, I stroke her hair then, cradled her body in my arms. "Please Y/N please don't me dead...I can't lose you I can't!" I yell. I picked her up and, carried her to the Tardis laying her body on her bed, i just sat there. The guilt and, pain was stronger than ever before my hearts broken once more. I took her hand. "I'm so so sorry Y/N...I should of tried more I shouldn't of let this happen, you were so young, only 16 years old and, you had to die, I'm gonna miss your smile and, laugh and, the way you were always so happy." I let go of her hand, and, go into the console room, pressing the buttons. Then, a hologram popped up of Y/N. "Y/N?" "Hello is this on? Okay hello Doctor if your watching this it means, I didn't make it. And, your gonna feel hurt and, guilty so I want you to know that it's not your fault. Theirs something I've always wanted to tell you, I've been scared to because I wasn't sure you would feel the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is...I love you. Your practically the only family I have and, you've always kept me safe and, made me smile when I'm sad. You always understand me ever since I met you when I was a little girl, the one thing I wanted in life was to have an adventure before I die and, you made that possible...I wanna say thank you. So for me find someone...anyone because, no matter how much your hurting you need a companion. Goodbye Doctor." The hologram faded. "Goodbye my little human." The Doctor  still felt empty inside but, he listened to his young companions advice. He never got to tell her his stories of his adventures but, he always knew he would never forget her. He knew the reason he was so fond of her was because, she was his only child. In the end she was happy, which was the only thing that mattered.