Matt Murdock x Teen Reader

Imagine: Matt Murdock protecting you 

Hells Kitchen was a horrible place to live, everywhere you went someone was murdered or beaten. It wasn't a safe place to live, you walked through the streets with the man Foggy. Your mother was shot right in front of you by a Russian working for some guy. You had no idea why he killed your mother, he said he'd come for you...it scared you. You arrived at a apartment, Foggy knocked on the door the man opened the door. "Matt it's me." The man was obviously blind you felt bad for the man. "Foggy, I got your call." The man replied. "Yeah Um this is the kid Y/N, Y/N this is Matt Murdock you'll be staying with him until I can find a proper home." Foggy replied. You nod, "Hi..." The man led you inside the apartment you looked around. "I'll call if anything comes up." Foggy replied. "Thanks." Matt said. Foggy left as you just stood there awkwardly the man walked closer to you putting a hand to your cheek. "Uh..." "Sorry if this bothers you how old are you?" He asked. You bit your lip. "15 sir." He smiled, "Just call me Matt." "Thank you Matt." You replied. He then frowned, "Your heartbeat..." "What about it?" You asked confused. "Your frightened. Tell me why you are." You sighed, "It's nothing." He walked closer to you putting a hand on your shoulder. "You are scared of someone?" Matt suggest. "Can I please just get some rest I've had enough happen to me today?" You asked. "Of course." You nodded and, went into the guest room you kicked off your converse and, laid in the bed. Only you regretted closing your eyes you had a horrible dream your heart beating faster than ever. Matt woke you up, sitting on the edge of the bed next to you, he wiped the tears. "Y/N are you alright?" He asked. "Bad dream that's all." You say. "How about I make you some coffee?" "Yes please." You get up and, follow him into the living room sitting at the table. After a couple minutes he handed you a cup and, you took a drink. "Please tell me why you're scared  it doesn't help holding in all that fear." Matt says. He sat next to you coffee in hand. "Your gonna keep asking aren't you?" You asked. "Yeah, I wanna help." "This Russian shot my mom right in front of me he said he'd come for me." You'd say. "Did he say anything else?" Matt asked. "He mentioned his employer wanted my mother dead because she betrayed him...I don't know why anyone would wanna kill her." "Their are monsters in this world kid and, not all of them can be stopped but, you have to better than them." Matt says. "Matt what if he finds me?" "I can assure you Y/N I won't let anyone hurt you look I have to go to work will you be okay by yourself?" "You mean leave me all alone?" "Y/N you will be fine alright just call me if you need anything." Matt says handing you a slip of paper. "Okay." You reply. He leaves. You sat their for hours watching television yet Matt still wasn't back. You heard a knock on the door you didn't dare open it, not while that man was after you. Only the person kept knocking on the door getting on your nerves. "Open up little girl!" The Russian voice yelled. It was the voice of the man that killed your mom you backed away. You grabbed a knife from the kitchen, the man kicked the door in. "No stay away!" You yelled scared. He grinned, "I got a job to do." He started walked towards you, you ran into Matts room locking the door. You pulled out the phone and, dialed his number. The man banged on the door. "Y/N oh little Y/N open the door." The man says. The phone kept ringing until Matt answered. 'Y/N what's wrong?' 'Matt help me please the man found me he's here please he's going to kill me come quick' The man kicked in the door with a knife in his hand ready to kill. "There you are." 'Please!' The man grabbed you by the hair and, threw the phone you kicked and, screamed. "Stop struggling." You stabbed him in the shoulder as he released you you ran away. He grabbed you by the waist then, put his hands around your neck, you struggled to breath. You felt yourself going unconscious until the the man fell to the ground. Matt had punched the guy, he took the knife and, put it to his neck. "Who send you?" He asked. The Russian smirked. "I'm not telling you I have to kill the girl she knows too much." Matt shoved the knife into his stomach as the man groaned in pain. "Who's your employer is it Wilson Fisk?" Matt asked. "You don't say his name you are a dead man, you might as well let me kill you." The man said. "Y/N close your eyes I don't want you to see this." You closed your eyes then, heard the Russian scream you opened them, the man was dead. Matt came over to you, "Did he hurt you Y/N?" "No...he was gonna-" Matt pulled you into a hug stroking your hair to comfort you. "Hey shh it's alright." He says, stroking your hair. You started crying. "How did you do that?" You sobbed into his suit jacket. "Don't worry all that matters is your safe okay no one will hurt you not while I'm around." Matt says. "Really?" He smiled then, kissed your forehead. "Of course I promise I will always keep you safe." He says. Months later: You had been staying with Matt for awhile he became fond of you, he told you he was the masked vigilante and, had a gift. You were helping Matt with dinner when Foggy and, Karen walked in. "Hey I brought the wine." Foggy says. "Thanks Foggy." Matt says. Karen gave you a hug. "Hey Y/N how are you holding up?" She asked. You smiled. "Doing better well Dinner is almost ready." You say. Karen and, Foggy sat down and, poured a glass of wine. "So how have you been adapting to your new roommate?" Foggy asked. "She's fine only the downside is I can't help her with her homework." Matt says. Foggy chuckled, "Yeah have you told her yet?" "Told me what?" You asked. Matt smiled. "Uh no Y/N I have something to tell you I've been think lately and, you have nowhere else to go, I want to adopt you." You smiled widely. "Seriously?" You exclaimed. He smirked. "Yeah." You gave him a tight hug then, kissed his cheek. "I would love you to." Foggy and, Karen smiled. "Well cheers to the happiest of days to you two...Y/N and, Matt Murdock." She says. From that moment you were happy and, wouldn't have it any other way. A/N: I'm gonna start doing Matt ones cause, I started watching Daredevil I'm almost done with season one so no spoilers.