My Flash OCs

Season 1:
Sarah Wells
Super Speed
17
Brown hair, blue eyes, she is around 5'0 and she weights around 120 to 140, she prefers to wear graphic tees and converse. She is kind, Caring, Funny and, Determined like her mom.

Sarah is the niece of the real Harrison Wells and when she was only 8 years old The Reverse Flash murdered her mother. When, Eobard learned Wells sister had a daughter he couldn't help but feel guilt so he adopted the girl and has been raising her on his own. Sarah was in a coma after being struck lighting and, when, she woke up she had super speed.

Season 2:
Sarah Zolomon
Super Speed
17
Same appearance as my other OC and, she is Sarcastic, Kind and, a little bit introverted.

Sarah Zolomon is the young sister of Hunter Zolomon or also known as Zoom. When Sarah was only a newborn her dad murderered her mom and she and her older brother were separated and put in different orphanages. Years later when, Hunter got his powers he finally found his little sister who is now a teenager with the same ability with him and adopted her. He's sworn that he'll protect her and love her for as long as he's alive. Hunter would do anything for his sister and, all he wants for her is for her to be happy.