Tenth Doctor x Teen Reader

Children dream of going to other worlds, pretending to be superheroes but, what if you could go anywhere in space and time? Theirs a little girl who dreams that one day someone will take her away, to let her see the stars, one day will she will that someone, a man called The Doctor. A little girl around 9 years old was sitting by a window, looking at the stars, she heard rumors of a man in a blue box. Her mother walked in. "Honey time for bed." "5 more minutes, I wanna see the little blue box, I heard it's a space ship." The little girl says. "Y/N, we've talked about this there's no blue box it's all in your head, go to bed okay?" "Okay." The girl replys. The mother kissed her daughters head. "Goodnight sweetie." "Goodnight mom." The girl says. The Doctors POV: I was in the TARDIS, Donna was gone, I told Wilfred not to ever mention me or what we did, I missed her already, I was on my own again. I thought it was best that way. The TARDIS began to wheeze. "What girl, what are you trying to tell me?" I say. The TARDIS materialized, I put on my long brown coat and stepped out in what to be a child's bed room. I saw a little girl no more than 9 or 10 years old sleeping peacefully. "Why'd you bring me here?" I say. The girl quickly awakes startled by my presence, she looked scared. "Shh don't scream I'm not going to hurt you." I say. "Who are you?" She asks. "I'm the doctor, and you?" I ask gently. "Y/N." "Nice to meet you Y/N now tell me where am I and what year is it?" I ask the child. "Kentucky, September 6th 2010." She says. "Oh the United States, well I was aiming for London around 2008 but this works too now tell me Y/N have you seen any aliens by any chance?" I ask. She giggles. "No...why?" She says. "No didn't think so well better check." I say. I get out my sonic screwdriver and scan for any alien activity, nothing so far. I heard a noise. "What was that?" The girl asks. It must of startled the girl. "I'm not sure, but I'm going to check it out." I say. "No, my mom she might be hurt I'm coming with you no exceptions!" She exclaims. I sigh. "Okay but you stay close okay?" I say. She nods and takes my hand as we walk down the hallway I heard a familiar voice. "Exterminate!" Why was a Dalek in a little girls house? "Was that an alien?" The girl asks. The Dalek came out of the shadow knowing it the mom was dead. "Run!" Me and the girl ran into the TARDIS and shut the doors quickly, I ran to the console and put in coordinates. "Doctor what was that?" She franticly asks. "An alien...a very bad alien." I say. She begins to look worried, I kneel to her eye level putting my hands on her arms. "What about my mom?" She asks. "I'm so sorry Y/N I'm so so sorry but that thing must of got her." I say. She begins to cry, I pull her close into a hug rubbing her back as I did with my own children, her face was buried in my neck. She cried herself to sleep, I carried her to a room and laid her down. I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Y/N." A day later: the girl awoke with bed head and came into the console room. I fixed breakfast for her, she ate and after a while came back in. "Y/N, do you have any other family or friends you can stay with?" I ask. She nods no, I knew what I had to do, I would let her come with be but, she was far too young. "Okay, hold on we're going somewhere." I say. The TARDIS starts shaking and I and the girl hold on, when it stops I lead her outside where we were at a orphanage. "Where are we?" She asks. "You'll be staying here for awhile." I say. "Doctor I want to stay with you." She says. "I'm sorry Y/N it's far too dangerous but, when you turn 16 I'll come back for you." I say. "Promise?" "Promise." I say smiling. I kissed her head once more and she hugged me goodbye. As I got into the TARDIS and left. 6 years later, Your POV: You were sitting in your room in the orphanage doing homework, when you heard a familiar noise, you saw a blue box, the one from when you were a little girl. A man stepped out, it was the man that saved you, he was wearing the same suit. "Doctor..." You mumble. "Hi I'm looking for Y/N it's been about 6 years since I last saw her..." The doctor says. The Doctor looked around the room noticing the drawings of him and the TARDIS then he caught on. "Y/N, look at you, you've grown so much." The doctor says. "6 years and you haven't changed a bit, and where the hell have you been?" You exclaim. "Actually it's only been about 5 months for me, yeah time is wibbly wobbly." He says. You run up to him and throw your arms around him to your surprise he hugs you back. "Now off we go." He says. "Doctor wait..." You say grabbing his arm. "I thought you wanted to come..." He says. "I do it's just I'm 15 which means they'll notice that I'm gone, unfortunately I'm not 18." You say. "Oh yes right well then, Y/N, how would you feel if I adopted you?" The doctor asks. "Really? You'd do that." You say. He nods. "Yes I'd love it." You say. You went down stairs and filled out the papers, packed your bags and said your goodbyes. You walk into the TARDIS and put your stuff in a room. "It's smaller than I remember." You say. "OI, your supposed to say it's bigger on the inside." He says sounding a bit dissatisfied. "Okay wow it's bigger on the inside, how does it possibly do that?" You say faking shock. He smiles. "Thanks, now where to?" He asks. You think to yourself. "Geez I don't know...London somewhere in the future." You say. He puts in the coordinates. "ALLONS-Y!" The doctor exclaims. And that started the adventures of the doctor and his young companion Y/N over the months he watched her grow up. He thought of her as a daughter, she was smart and brave and never gave up. He wouldn't have it any other way. A/N: wrote this during 5th period intervention.😉 Also pretend the picture fits, taking suggestions.