The Salvatores x Sister Reader

A/N: I'm only on S2 so no spoilers.

Stefan walked into the home he shared with his brother Damon. He sat his bag down on the table and, looks around. It seemed empty, too empty as matter of fact. Stefan raised a brow,  confused. "Y/N, Damon?" He spoke.  Nobody answered, all of a sudden this feeling of worry washed over him, his younger sibling usually stayed inside, though she had a necklace that allowed her to be outside in daylight Stefan had always known that she was more of a introvert.

"STEFAN!" Stefan looked around upon hearing his little sister voice. She was close by and needed his help. He followed her voice to a forest not far from their mansion. Y/N sat on a patch of sticks and, leaves, tears streaming down her cheeks. He walked over to her. After first glance he assumed she was just upset but, after getting closer he realized that it had to be something else entirely. He kneeled in front of her. She looked up at her brother. "S-Stefan??"

His eyes widened when, he realized her mouth was covered in blood. He put a hand on her shoulder, she was shaking and, traumatized. Like Stefan, Y/N didn't feed on humans only animals, it was enough to keep her alive but, not enough to make strong like Damon. "He-he made me feed on-on a human." She sobbed. Stefan opened his arms and, pulls Y/N close to him as she shook. The younger Salvatore was clutched to his jacket. He shook his head.

"Who made you feed?" Stefan asked.

"That would be me."

Stefans eyes trailed to Damon who was leaned against a tree, arms crossed over his chest. Stefan gritted his teeth, upset by his sibling. He used his speed to pin Damon against the tree. Damon chuckled as Stefan's eyes turned red.

"What the hell is wrong with you huh?!!" He shouts.

Damon smirked. "Many things actually. Now you wanna let me go or will I have to cause trouble?" Without hesitation Stefan let's go of Damon, his eyes and face returned to normal.

"You made her feed on human blood Damon?" Stefan hissed. Damon chuckled. "Your point?"

Stefan sighed and, rubbed his forehead out of frustration. He couldn't believe Damon would force his own sister to feed on a human when, he knew Y/N didn't want to. "You disgust me."

Damon shrugged.

"Damon, has it ever occurred to you that Y/N isn't like you? She doesn't feed on humans and, hasn't in a very long time. Now, that feeling is stuck in her mind and it won't go away. Damon she is our sister we're supposed to do what our father would've wanted. We have to protect her so why can't you just understand that Damon?"

Damon scoffed, he looked at his sister who had a look of horror in her eyes, a few tears still fell from her eyes. Not wanting to hear a lecture, he dashed away.

"Let's go." Stefan said, picking up his younger sister. She wraps both of her arms around his neck and held onto him. Stefan just took a deep breath and sped towards the home. Y/N dugs her head into his shoulder as he ran. Once they got to the mansion; Stefan got inside and, took his sister up to her bedroom. He gently laid her on her bed. While Y/N was getting comfortable Stefan went into the bathroom and, got a rag to clean her up. He soaks the rag in hot water and took it back into the room. "Thank you Stefan."

Stefan slightly smiled.

He sat down on the edge of her bed and, hands her the rag. Y/N takes the rag from her brother and began cleaning the human blood off her face. "I'm sorry for what Damon did, I'm more than upset with him. He should've done that you, I know that you don't wanna be like the others. I know you don't feed on the humans."

The younger Salvatore shrugged. "It's fine."

Stefan frowned. "No it isn't Y/N, dad wouldn't of wanted this for us." Y/N bit her lip and, puts her hand over Stefan's. He looked down at her hand. Y/N remembered the day she was bitten, the day that Katherine gave her what she had wanted. All of these centuries she was afraid to admit to Stefan and Damon the reason she was bitten. It wasn't because, Katherine wanted her into the picture it was because, Y/N wanted to turn. Stefan noticed his little sisters expression.

"Y/N, what is it?" He asked, worried.

Y/N sighed. "When, Katherine bit me it wasn't because she wanted me to be with the three of you. It was because, I wanted to turn. I knew if she turned the both of you Dad would have you killed and I didn't want to live knowing I would lose you both forever. The more that I think, I am so glad that I asked her to turn me Stefan."

Stefan shook his head in surprise. "What?"

Y/N nodded. "I wasn't supposed to be like you and Damon but I chose to because, no matter what we're still a family. Family doesn't give up on one another." Stefan smiled widely at Y/N.

lYeah. You are right...I'll uh be downstairs if you need me alright?" Y/N nodded and, Stefan gave her a kiss on the forehead. He stood and, walked out of her room. The girl sighed as she pulled the covers over her. There was a knock.

"Come in."

The door swung open and, Damon smirked at her. Y/N rolled her eyes and, walked inside her room. He leaned against the wall and, crossed his arms. "Hey uh can we have a talk baby sis?"

Y/N huffed. "Yeah whatever."

Damon sighed, he wasn't the kind of person to apologize but he figured he might as well try to say sorry. "I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't of forced you to be like me. I know I'm your brother and it's my job to keep you safe blah blah blah. Also I couldn't help but overhear the conversation.."

"So you know?" Y/N asked.

Damon nodded. "Yeah. That's because, I'm the one that told Katherine to turn you. She came to me and asked me what to do and, I was uh kinda surprised at first." Y/N nods and, sighed.

"I'm glad she turned me. Damon chuckled in response. He would of never thought she'd be glad that was she was a vampire. "Oh really?"

Y/N nodded.

Damon huffed and, walked over to the bed, he kneeled to her eye level. "Look as much as you can be a pain in the ass, you are my sister and, I'll take a bullet for you. Understand me?"

Y/N slightly smiled and, nodded. She couldn't believe a part of Damon cared for her. Damon almost growled when, his sister hugged him, he was about to push her away from him when, he felt himself slowly hugging her back. He had to stop himself from crumbling in her arms. "Uh."

The younger Salvatore giggled.

"I love you Damon."

Damon rolled his eyes and, pushed her away in disgust. He stood up and, made his way over to the door. Y/N shook her head. Damon sighed, his hand in the doorknob, he faced his sibling.

"I uh....I guess that I uh...love you too."

Damon walked out of the room giving his sister her privacy. Y/N laid her head on the pillow as she closed her eyes. She knew that both of her brothers loved her and never once did she ever doubt it. They had been through some much all those centuries and, they'd always be there for each other. Y/N drifted into a peaceful sleep.