Tenth Doctor x Reader (One)

The Doctor was just flying the Tardis, Donna was in her room buried in a soup opera. Then she started to fly herself, landing him somewhere unknown. "Oi, why'd you do that?" He mumbles. He puts on his jacket and steps outside where he found himself in some sort of abandoned warehouse, it was freezing cold. As he walked around he saw foot tracks, they were about the size of a teenagers. He heard crying, sounded like a girl, he walked around and sitting against a wall was a girl. She had Y/H/C was skinny and was wearing a hospital gown. He approached the girl, kneeling to her eye level, she flinched. "Hey, it's okay what's wrong?" He asks, gently. The girl looked up she had tears streaming from her Y/E/C eyes, fear filled her eyes. She backed away a bit. "Go away!" She exclaims. The Doctor noticed the girl had many scars on her arms, likely not self inflicted. She must of been in pain, she had a cut on her hand, he hated seeing children hurt, mostly because he missed his own. He grabbed her arm as she pulled away. "Did someone do this to you? It's alright you can tell me." The Doctor says. "They...they wouldn't stop hurting me." She says. "Who?" "I don't know...please help me it hurts so much." The girl says. The Doctor pulls the girl close, stroking her hair as she cried in his suit jacket. "It's okay, I promise I'll help you." He picked the girl into his arms and carried her back into the Tardis, wrapping her in a warm blanket, he laid her in one of the guest rooms. He then shut the door and went back into the console room. "Is that why you brought me here, to the girl?" The Doctor asks. The Tardis wheezed in response. "OI spaceman, where have you been, I came in here and, you were gone." Donna says. "I had to do something, well actually I should show you." The Doctor says. He leads Donna down the hallway and opens the door where the girl was sleeping. "Doctor, who's she, and please tell me you did not kidnap her." Donna says. "What no. Donna I found her all alone she was hurt and scared, I had to help." He says. "How old do you reckon she is?" Donna asks. "Oh I don't know, 16 at the most, but I'm pretty sure she didn't give herself those scars, she said someone wouldn't stop hurting her." The Doctor says. Donna looked at the girl then back at the doctor, she felt bad for her. "Who would want to hurt a sweet innocent girl?" Donna asks. They go back into the console room. The girl awoke unsure of where she was, she remembered the nice man that saved her. As she got up she noticed she was still in the hospital gown, she walked around the hallways she came upon a room. Where, the nice man and woman were standing by a weird looking console. "Oh, your awake?" She nods, looking around. "Where am I?" She asks. "It's called the Tardis, it's my time machine, oh I never told you my name, I'm the doctor and this is Donna." He says. "Y/N." she replies. "Nice to meet you Y/N, looks like you need some clean clothes come on I can show you to the bathroom." Donna says. As she leads the girl to through the hallway the girl looked around. "It's so big." She says. "That's because you haven't seen the outside." Donna says, smiling. They walk into the bathroom which also has a large wardrobe. "Alright when your done you can get dressed and meet us in the console room." Donna says. After the girl got a hot shower she approached the wardrobe where she picked out a flannel shirt, and jeans with combat boots, she put a black leather jacket over her flannel. She walked back into the console room where the doctor and Donna were smiling. "Hello Y/N." the doctor says smiling. Y/N approached the doctor and hugged him tightly causing him to look down at her. "Thank you for saving me." She says. "Of course, Y/N do you have any family or friends you can stay with?" He asks, the girl. "No." she says emotionless. He smiles. "Well I guess that means you have to stay with us." The Doctor says. Her eyes widen. "Really?" She asks. "Yeah, id love you too." He says smiling. She jumped into his arms and he spinned her around. "Thank you thank you." She exclaims. Donna smiled, knowing that The Doctor had children before and now he had one. "So, wanna take a trip through time and space?" He asks. She nods. He starts pressing buttons on the console and, the Tardis starts shaking. Donna and Y/N hold onto the rail attempting not to fall over, after a few seconds it stopped. "Where are we?" Y/N asks. "Outside those doors could be anywhere, anywhen in the whole universe." The Doctor says. The Girl smiles and takes his hand, pulling him outside as he grabs his coat. She couldn't believe it, she was on another planet, then she wondered how she was breathing. "Wait, how are we breathing?" She franticly asks. The Doctor laughs. "The Tardis, she's protecting us." He says. "She...I like that." The girl says. As the girl, The Doctor and Donna walk around exploring the deserted planet. "Doctor, what planet is this?" Donna asks. He bites his lip. "I don't know but, nothing to worry about, there's no other life forces detected." The Doctor says. "Good to see your enjoying yourself." Donna says. "Yeah, it's amazing, I mean I've always imagined going into the galaxy." Y/N says. "Yeah, it's amazing right? I remember my first trip, the medusa cascade, but those days are over." The Doctor says. "Your planet...it burned, its people and traditions all lost in time." The girl says. The Doctor raised a brow in concern. "How could you know that?" "I see in my dreams, sometimes horrible things, like I can sense a persons past...not by choice, those monsters did this to me." Y/N says. "Oh I'm so sorry." Donna says. "That's okay, I've delt with it most of my life." She replies. "Those people, what did they do to you?" The Doctor asks. "I would rather not talk about it right now, but, they might find me again." Y/N says. The Doctor and Donna stop walking, The Doctor puts his hands on Y/N shoulders. "Y/N, as of right now you are my everything, and I would never let anything happen to you." He says. She smiles and he kisses her forehead. "Well...come on then dumbos lets get some food." Donna says. They all three go back to the Tardis and have fun, Y/N wanted to open up about what happened to her, and one day she would. She knew The Doctor loved her, and she loved him, he cared about her like no one else ever did.

A/N: This was longer than expected, hope you like it, this was something that popped into my head, might have a second part that's more intense. 😊 Pretend the picture fits