Harrison Wells/Eobard: Safe And, Sound

(A one-shot with one of my O/Cs also this might be long.)    

Sarah POV:

I ran down the street as fast as my feet could take me my only thought was to keep running. I ran through the alley and hoped to hide myself in a crowd, Eling would find me and I needed to find somewhere to go.

I stopped, my feet were killing me and my lungs burned I couldn't run any more and I caught my breath and walked down the street hoping I wouldn't get noticed saw Star Labs in the distance maybe Dr.Wells could help me, he seemed trusting. I figured I might as well give it a shot it was better than staying in the streets.

I walked in and, their was no guards or security which kinda surprised me. You would think all the people that was out to get him they would have something but, they didn't. I took the elevator to the floor I knew he would be on.

I walked through the hallway until I came upon a room with computers, I heard something drop.

I turned around and a man with black shoulder length hair was standing in shock.

"Who are you?" He asked.

He was holding a tablet in one hand and, in the other hand was a twizzler, he was wearing a black star wars t-shirt with tan pants and, nike's I froze for a moment, I didn't know that anyone else still worked here.

I stood there, "Um I was hoping that Harrison Wells would be here I kinda need his help."

The man walked over to me and looked at me like I was going to hurt him or something. "Yeah hold on, just take a seat...Dr.Wells you are uh needed in the cortex." He spoke into a mic. I sat down but then realized that I was bleeding from my jacket sleeve, it must of been one of Elings men.

The young man walked over to me and, noticed the wound.

"You've hurt, what happened to you, here let me patch that up I'm Cisco Ramon, and you are?" I hesitated I didn't wanna tell him my name but I kinda had no choice at this point. "Sarah." I said taking off my jacket.

The man got some rubbing alcohol and, some other supplies and cleaned it. As soon as the alcohol hit my arm it burned really bad, my eyes glowed. "Ow!" Cisco was shocked. "Dude your eyes they just turned red, oh you have powers your a meta, this is freaky." Cisco said.

Finally a man in a wheelchair who I recognized as the Harrison Wells came up to Cisco, he saw me and, squinted his eyes. "Cisco who's she?" He asked looking at me. Cisco stopped patching me up and stood since he was kneeled and faced Wells.

"Dr.Wells this is Sarah she came here because she needs your help also I should probably mention that she's a meta-human." Cisco said. Wells gave me a 'oh really' look then, nodded and told Cisco to give the two of us a minute alone.

"Your different than I expected you to be in person Dr.Wells." I said.

He gave a smirk, "Yes now tell me why did you come all the way to star labs for my help?" He asks. I took a deep breath in, I was about to trust this man with my deepest secret, hoping he would be able to help me.

"Have you heard the name General Eling?" I asked.

His eyes widened and that told me that he obviously knew that name and, that he didn't like him. He nodded. "Yes I have may I ask how does he concern me helping you and your ability?" Wells asked me. I sighed.

"Because he wants to use my powers to turn me into a super-human weapon for his own military." I replied.

Wells frowned and even looked a tiny bit mad at the thought that he wanted to use me as a weapon, he bit his lip and, thought for a moment then, grabbed my arm making me look him straight in the eyes.