Tenth Doctor x Reader

Imagine: The Doctor saving you from a bully

You were walking down the street, you had been traveling with the doctor for a while now, you were a time-lord just like him, he let you go to regular school. You sat a bench after school when a boy approached you, the school bully, he was a junior. "Well look what we have here, hello Y/N." He says. "Leave me alone." You reply going to get up. "Let me guess waiting for your imaginary boyfriend...what's his name The Doctor." He teases. "Yeah and he's not my boyfriend he's a friend, go away don't you have someone your own size to pick on." You say. He slaps your face. "You think you can talk to me like that." He says. "I do...not think." He pushes you to the ground. "Shut up brat!" He yells. "I think I'll do as I please." You say. He kicks you in the stomach. "OI, leave her alone!" The doctor yells. "You better run if I were you." You say. He goes running, the doctor comes to your Side and helps you up."Y/N...are you alright?" He asks. "I'm fine just a little sore." You reply. "Who was he and why the hell was he messing with you." The doctor exclaims. "Just being a jerk, it's okay..." You say. "Come on, I know what will make you feel better, a movie and some ice-cream." The doctor says. You take his hand as you and the doctor walk back to the TARDIS, he gives you a sonic screwdriver. "A sonic screwdriver?" You say. "Well you are a timelord, and I figured you could use one, she made it just for you, she really likes you." He says. You smile and give him a hug. "Thank you." You reply. "Anything for my little timelord." He says kissing your forehead. You and The doctor were really close, you knew he lost his children and you felt bad for him, you could see it in his sad brown eyes, but that didn't stop the both of you from having fun. "Well come on then." He says. "What movie?" You ask. "Your pick." You and the doctor sat down and watched your favorite zombie movie, of course you being from the year 2016 he didn't even know it existed. You both sat in the cinema, you lay your head on his chest and had a big bowl of popcorn and Y/F/C (your favorite candy) after awhile you felt much better. "Next time you'll be able to fight him, not with violence but your sonic screwdriver" the doctor says. You laugh. "Okay doctor." He press the buttons and off you go. "ALLONS-Y."