Kilgrave x Teen Reader

You awoke and rubbed your eyelids, another boring day in New York, at least you didn't have to go to school. You got dressed and walked into the living room where Trish was nowhere in sight. You had been living with her ever since you were small, ever since well you didn't want remember. You got the feeling that you weren't alone and quickly turned around, your heart almost stopped when you saw him...the man that gave you nightmares. He stood there his hands in his pockets, smirking. "Hello Y/N, it's been awhile." He said. "Kilgrave." You sneered. He started to walk closer to you but, you backed away. "Stay away from me!" You yelled. He laughed. "Jesus Y/N you're acting like I'm going to hurt you I just want to talk that's all." He says. You shook your head, "How'd you find me?" He sighed. "It wasn't that hard." He replied. He walked closer and you were so scared you couldn't move, he was now in front of you. "What do you want from me?!" You asked, fear in your voice. "Just to talk and...ask you for a small favor because if you deny I don't think Trish would make it." He threatened. "Where is she?!" You growled. "Relax she is safe for now. I've restored Jessica's old home and I was wondering if you'd like to stay with me, you know we could catch up on things." You scoffed, "That's it." You crossed your arms. He nodded assuringly. "Yes I promise Y/N." He says then gives you a warm smile. You bit you lip and agreed to stay with him only because you wanted to protect Trish. Weeks later: It had been weeks since you and, Jessica started staying with him, Jessica went out and you just staring out the window. Kilgrave came over to you putting a hand on your back, "Are you alright?" You nodded but, he somehow wasn't convinced, you could see he wanted to use his power but, didn't want to make you tell. "Are you sure if anythings bothering you, you can tell me you know?" He informed you. You turned to him, "Actually, I wanted to ask you something and I want the truth." You said very serious. He nods, "Of course." You sighed. "Years ago when you saved me, you said you wanted to protect then you made me kill an innocent man why?!" You then realized you had raised you voice, Kilgrave sighed he knew you would ask that question eventually. "Y/N...thats all in the past is it really that important?" He asked. "Yes it is, you made me kill a man when I was a little girl! What did you think I would just forget something like that?!" You exclaimed. He shrugged his shoulders, "Well...I was sorta hoping." He responded. Anger filled inside you, after all this time he never even wanted to say sorry. "Right I forgot you don't care how many people you hurt you never cared about me you were just using me." You exclaimed. He shook his head, "No that's not what I was trying to do I really wanted to protect you." You said nothing, and ran upstairs to your room, "Y/N!" He yelled. But, you slammed the door and sat on your bed and just sobbed, you felt someone sit on the bed. "Y/N." Kilgrave said softly. He went to put a hand on your knee but you flinched, "Don't touch me!" He sighed again, "Please I am sorry for what I did to you I never meant it I don't know what I was thinking. Please forgive me." He begged. "How can I??" You sobbed. He enclosed his arms around you and pulled you into a hug. "I know I must of hurt you so much but, I promise I can change just give me a chance." He said. You pulled yourself away from him and looked up at him the tears still falling from your cheeks. "Are you really sorry?" You asked. He nodded, "Yes." He was stroking your hair which for some reason relaxed you a bit, you were no longer angry. He wiped the tears from your cheeks and slightly smiled. "I forgive you." You said. You never imagined yourself saying those words. "Really?" He asked then gave you a warm smile. You smiled back and nodded he then tightly hugged you and you hugged back this time. "You know you aren't that bad after all Kilgrave." You said giving a chuckle. He laughed and gave you a pat on the head then said, "Thanks Y/N." The two of you just sat there enjoying the moment and each other's company.