Sam and Dean Winchester x Sister Reader

Imagine: Having visions of Lucifer and, Sam and, Dean help you 

You walked into the bunker of course it was empty, your brothers and Castiel  were on a hunt. You huffed then, put your backpack on one of the tables and, decided to do your homework. "Right." You started working on your (least favorite subject) homework only about 20 minutes later you heard a noise. You slowly got up thinking it was Cas or Dean or Sam. "Dean...Sam?!" You called. You felt someone was behind you your turned around, "Hello Y/N." It was Lucifer. "No your in the cage." You exclaimed. He smirked. "Well it's not impossible now is it my dear little Y/N Winchester." He walked towards you but, you backed away from him, scared. "Stay the hell back!" He frowned. "Aww don't be scared little one I'm not going to hurt you I need you alive." "Need me for what?!" You yelled. "You are a weapon Y/N inside you is so much power that can help me defeat the darkness." Lucifer says. "No." "No? She said no to me." He replied with a chuckle. "Screw you!" You yelled throwing your bag at him. Sam walked in, "Y/N?" You looked over at him then back at Lucifer who was smirking. "Sammy? Can't you see-" Sam walked over to you putting his hands on your shoulders, "What's wrong?" "He can't see me anymore unless I want him to would you like him to." He says. "L-Lu..." "What?" "Hello Sam." Sams face dropped he pulled you behind him protectively, "Lucifer?" "Did you miss me?" He said. "Stay away from her." Sam exclaimed. "No can do partner I need your little sister to help stop the darkness she has a gift." Lucifer says. "No never!" "Oh come on Sammy she's a big girl she doesn't need her big brother anymore right Y/N?" Lucifer says looking at you. You say nothing. "Alright then." He says, disappearing. Sam turns around. "Are you alright?" He asked. "No, why does he need me what does he mean weapon?" You asked your brother. Sam sighed. "Y/N their is something I need to tell you we haven't been honest with you." Sam says. You frown. Maybe it was just to keep you safe it's not a big deal. "Okay." You both sat down. "When you were eight years old a demon gave you this ability you have these powers, he said one say you would be using them in battle. You started using them and, you got out of control." "W-What?!" He nodded. "Yes so we had Cas erase your memory you haven't used them since." Sam says. Dean walks in, "Hey Sam, Y/N." "Sammy how could you lie to me like that both of you all my life why didn't you tell me sooner?" "We didn't wanna scare you you are still young to know about them." Dean realized what was going on. "I'm not a little girl anymore you could of told me, you and, Cas could teach me to use them." You suggest. "Y/N." Dean says. "I hate you so much!" You yelled running to your room. You slammed the door and, sobbed on your bed, then your heard someone. "Y/N are you alright?" Castiel asked. "Go away Cas." You sobbed. "You know Sam and, Dean just want to protect you right, we had no other choice." He says. "I'm not mad that you erased my memory I'm mad you didn't tell me when, I was old enough." You say. "Y/N can I come in?" Sam asked. "Tell me I just want to sleep." You say. Castiel nodded and, left your room. You rested your head on the pillow then, closed your eyes but, you had a horrible dream. You dreamed you were with Lucifer in the cage and, he was taunting you. You awoke, Sam had been shaking you, "Y/N hey I'm here." He says. "Sammy?" You broke down in tears he pulled you close as you cried in his chest. "Hey shh it's alright." He said rubbing your back. "It was horrible." You sobbed. "Aww sibling love, wish me and, my siblings could get along that way." Lucifer says. But, you didn't listen to him your didn't want to be a weapon. "Is he still there?" Sam asked. You nod. He cupped your face with his  hands wiping the tears from your cheeks. "Hey look me he can't control you if you don't let him don't think about it think about me and, Dean and, Cas." Sam says. "How?!" You say. "Just close your eyes remember everything we've done remember dad." He says soothingly. You closed your eyes letting the memories flood. Little Y/N Winchester sat on the bed in the motel room playing, Sam was sitting at a table on his laptop looking at some interesting cases. Dean and, John walked in. "We're back." Dean says. "Hey Dean, Dad." Sam says. John walked over to Y/N and, picked her up into his arms, she giggled. "Hi daddy." "Hey sweetheart has Sammy been watching you?" John asked. Y/N nodded. "Yes." "Good so we got anymore cases?" John asked. Sam nodded. "Um nothing yet." Sam replied. "Look I know this sucks being stuck on a case at Christmas but I have something for you guys." John says. Dean pulled out a brown teddy bear and, handed it to his little sister she smiled. She took the bear and, hugged it. "Thank you Dean." She said. John was still holding her as she played with the bear. "Your welcome kiddo." Dean replied. John handed Sam a book. "Uh thanks Dad..." Sam says. Sam stood up. "I want you guys to know that I know it's been hard but, I love you all very much." John says. "We love you too dad." Sam and, Dean said at the same time. John looked down at his daughter who was smiling still. "Even you munchkin." He said. That made her giggle. "Look." Y/N said pointing to the window. The three went over to the window where it was snowing. "Well look at that." John said. "Merry Christmas." Dean says. "Merry Christmas." Sam said. You opened your eyes and, Dean was sitting next to you. "I remember dad when I was little that Christmas he got me a bear and, it was snowing for the first time." You say. "I'm here kiddo." Dean said. You looked over and, Lucifer was gone. "Is he gone?" Sam asked. You smiled and, nodded. "See I told you." He replied. "I just realized something I have the two best big brothers in the universe." You say. Sam and, Dean smiled. "Yeah you do." Dean says. After that they left you to sleep peacefully no more nightmares. The next morning to got ready for school and, walked downstairs. "Hey." Sam said. He was on his laptop and, Dean was drinking coffee. "Morning sunshine." He said. You rolled your eyes, "Morning." "So me and, Dean were thinking we could take a day off." Sam says. "Day off?" "Yeah no school or hunting just the three of us having some fun for once we don't get that very often and, we figured you are a kid." Dean says. "Seriously?!" Sam nodded. You went over to Dean and, gave him a tight hug, he almost dropped his coffee. "Woah careful kiddo." He says. "I love you guys so much!" You said. Sam chuckled. "We love you too Y/N."