Harrison Wells/Eobard x Teen Reader

Imagine: Finding out Eobard Thawne cared about you and, remembering the good times

It had been months since the singularity, since Ronnie and, Eddie sacrificed themselves. Everyone had moved on, Barry went lone wolf, Caitlyn was working at Mercury labs and, Cisco works with CCPD. That day had hurt everyone but, left scars for Y/N Wells the niece of Harrison Wells or so she thought. The man she thought loved her, the man that cared for her since she was small...was the monster that killed her mother. He had lied to her for so long and, her heart was torn in two, to never be put back together again. Y/N walked in Joes house her new home after a long day of high school. "Hey Y/N..." Joe says. "Hey." Joe gave her a hug. "You doing okay?" "Yeah I'm fine what's that?" She asked observing the hard drive in his palm. "Um its for you." He responds. She raised a brow. "From who?" She asked. Joe shrugged his shoulders. "No clue." She sighed and, took to hard drive and, went upstairs to her room and, put it in her laptop. A video popped up she almost felt sick when she saw Wells/Eobard. "You..." She played the video. "Y/N if your watching this then, I'm dead and, you know who I really am, I know your gonna be heartbroken." "Damn right." She mumbled. "And, everything I've done the past fifteen years was for nothing. But, I want you to know something." "Oh really?" She said sarcastically. "I am sorry for everything that I've done to you I never meant to kill your mother or scare you and, all these years I became fond of you." "What?" She says, shocked. "Because, you're like the daughter I never had you don't have to forgive me and, I certainly don't expect you to but, all these years, everything I've ever told you, when I comfort you, protect you, it was all true. So do yourself a favor Y/N move on be the hero you wereu  meant to me, be the young woman you've grown up to be...goodbye." Tears fell from her cheeks she couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was telling the truth, that he never meant to hurt her, it shocked her. Many months ago: Eobard wheeled into the cortex he heard a noise coming from Ciscos office, he went inside. To his surprise it was Y/N fast asleep at his desk, she didn't look very comfortable. He quickly looked to see if anyone was around. Once he saw the coat was clear he stood up from the wheelchair and, walked to the desk, he sighed. He took one arm and, wrapped it under her legs and, the other on her back lifting her into his arms. He quickly took her to his office where he had a comfy leather couch and, gently laid her on it. He grabbed a blanket and, covered her up, he then sat on the chair next to it. He just stared at her gently caressing her hair. "I'm sorry for everything...your only a child once you know my real identity you're gonna hate me. I truly care for you Y/N I always have. You've seen so much darkness yet, you still have the ability to smile, hide all that pain. One day you'll be known as a hero and, they will never forget you." He says. He stood up, then said, "Sweet dreams Y/N." Before, kissing her forehead. He smirked then, shut the door leaving his so called Niece to sleep peacefully. Christmas: Team flash went to Joes house Y/N and, Wells were still at Star Labs.  "Hey, you're still here?" He asked his niece. She smiled. "Uh yeah Joes having a party and, he wanted to know if we wanted to come." "I'm not in the social mood right now after the events with the man in yellow but, you should go..." "Uncle Harry I'm not leaving you alone on Christmas you should come." Y/N suggests. He put a hand up. "I'm fine really go oh speaking of Christmas this is for you." Wells says handing his niece a box. Y/N smiled and, opened the box to reveal a heart shaped locket, she opened it to reveal a photo of her and, her mother. " Tears came to her eyes. "Uncle Harry...you shouldn't have." "No I wanted to I know how much you miss her I can see it everyday." Wells says. Y/N smiles and, wraps her arms around his neck as he hugs her. "Thank you." She says. "Of course now you should get to the party alright?" "Yeah,I love you uncle Harry." He smiled, "Love you too Y/N..."  That was the one thing Y/N would always remember even though Eobard knew she'd be heartbroken one day he appreciated the little moments with her.