Tenth Doctor x Reader (Two)

Y/N, The Doctor and, Donna had been traveling together for a few months now, The Doctor and Y/N were close. The Teenage girl ran down the stairwell leading to the console room, she was dressed in her nicest outfit. "Morning Doctor." She says. Your POV: "Morning, sleep well?" The Doctor asks. You shrug your shoulders. "I guess so where's Donna?" You ask. "Still getting dressed, nice outfit." The Doctor says, smiling. "Thanks." You reply. You were wearing your (favorite color) leather jacket with your (other favorite color) converse. You had your hair in a tight ponytail and was wearing a tank top and jeans. "So, where to today?" You ask. "Well I still need to do a few repairs but, I guess we can go somewhere." The Doctor says. You walk over to the doctor and lean on his shoulder. "Awesome." Then all of a sudden you saw a face of a man, he had short blond hair, and he was with the doctor. You almost fell over when The Doctor caught you, helping you with your balance. "You alright Y/N?" He asks. "Yeah, I just...I had another vision." You say. "What did you see?" He asks. You sit in the chair next to the console. "A man, it was you and this man, I have no idea who he was, he had blondish hair." You say. "The Master..." The Doctor mumbles. "The Who?" "Um...an old friend that's all." Donna comes in dressed nicely, her hair in a ponytail as well. "Alright you two, where we off to now? OI, spaceman you alright?" Donna asks. "Hmm yeah nothing anyway, I was just saying to Y/N I'm still doing repairs but, we can go somewhere." He says. "Well come on then, don't have all day, well technically we do but oh well." Donna says.  "Um...Doctor before we go anywhere, we've been traveling for awhile and, I figured you should know the truth about that happened." You say. "Y/N, are you sure?" The Doctor asks. "You don't have to tell us right now if you don't feel comfortable, we'll always be here." Donna says. You take a deep breath. "Yes, I'm sure." You say. The Doctor puts his hand over yours. "Okay." He says, slightly smiling. "When I was 8 years old I was kidnapped by this group of scientists, they experimented on civilians, they tested me, gave me these different drugs and, eventually I got the ability to see into people's past." You say. "What happened?" "After awhile I got sick of being a lab rat so I ran away, it was dark and cold, so I took shelter in the warehouse, and then you found me." You say. Donna pulls you into a hug. "You poor thing." She says. "But, I can't exactly control it, sometimes I'll touch someone and I see horrible things." You say. "Like a physic ability, but how did you know about my planet, it was before I ever told you." The Doctor says. "Not sure..." you say. "Y/N, I can help your control your powers, it will take time but, I don't mind." The Doctor says. You smile. "Really?" "Yes, I have experience with seeing into people's memories." The Doctor says. You smile and give him a hug. "Already, so are we going anywhere?" Donna asks. "I was thinking we have a picnic." The Doctor says. "I'm in." You reply. "Me too." Donna says. The Doctor presses the buttons on the console and, it starts shaking. As you and Donna hold onto the railing laughing, the doctor goes to the kitchen. After awhile you and, Donna started getting impatient, as you walk to the door. "Doctor hurry up!" Donna yells. "Hold on I'm coming." He says, running into the console room. He was carrying a picnic basket and, a long blanket. As you open the door you were amazed at what you saw, it was an open plain, green grass, trees, mountains in the distance and, a lake. "Woah, it's beautiful." You exclaim. The Doctor and, Donna look at you with a cheesy smile. As you walk around and find a perfect spot under a tree for shade and, the Doctor laid the blanket down. You all sat criss cross on the blanket and open the basket. You picked out a few things you wanted, and of course the doctor had bananas. After stuffing yourselves you decided to lay down, you rested your head on the doctors chest, feeling his two hearts beat. As you and him held hands and just stared at the sunset. You knew deep down he loved you as if you were his own child, which made you wonder. "Um, Doctor." "Hmm." "Have...have you ever had children before?" You ask, biting your lip. Then The Doctors face turned dull, like he was sad, which made you feel guilty. He sighed. "Yes." He says, emotionless. "W-what happened to them?" You ask. You didn't wanna make him upset and hoped he wouldn't hate you. "I lost them long ago, and when I did that part of me got lost too, and truth is I miss them dearly." He says, looking down at you. "I'm sorry." "That's okay." "But, Doctor you have me, and truth is I love you, you've loved me more than anyone ever as, and that's all I ever wanted was to feel loved." You say. You feel a tear down your cheek, for months you'd wanted to tell him how you felt.  "I love you too Y/N, your the closest thing to a child I'll ever have." He says. You hug him and, he kisses your head, as he held you there. The Doctor and, Donna were your family and you loved them, they felt like the parents you didn't have. And, you knew they'd always be by your side.