Tenth Doctor x Reader

You were bored, you decided to go check on what the doctor was doing, he was in the console room. "Doctor..." "Yes Y/N?" He replies. "I'm bored lets do something." You whine. "I told you the TARDIS has to take a break, go swimming or read a book or sleep I don't care." He says. "What ever..." You walk around the halls deciding what to do. "Swimming no, reading boring um...binge watch supernatural no, oh I know." You exclaim. You quickly run to the sports room, you decided to play basketball for awhile, then practice baseball, but after awhile even that was boring. But, you came upon a room with bows and arrows. "Perfect..." You mumble. You had a little experience and knew how to be careful, you picked the green one which was the perfect weight. You aligned yourself towards the target, checked the bow, nocked the arrow, put it in position, pulled back and released. As you watched the arrow hit the white, you missed horribly,after a few more times you had the same outcome. "Y/N?" The doctor says. You jump almost dropping the bow, you hated when he did that. "Doctor don't do that I have an armed weapon, I could've shot you." You exclaim. "A Bow...couldn't do too much damage, why are you shooting arrows?" He asks. "Because I got bored...and I miss everytime." You reply. "Are you holding  the bow tight when you pull back and release?" He asks. "Yeah." "Ah, well that's your problem, you need to relax your hand when you release so it will go straighter." The Doctor says. "Since when are you an expert on archery?" You ask with a brow raised. "I can do a lot of things..." He says. He picks up a black bow and shows you how to get a yellow target. "Okay, Y/N you try." The doctor says. You nock the arrow,follow the steps, and pull back your bow, before you release you make sure your hand is relaxed and then boom you hit the target. "Nice Y/N...did better than I'd thought you'd do." The doctor says. After you practiced more you go better, you wanted a snack but couldn't decide what to get. "Want some ice cream?" He asks. You nod. "Give me a ride?" You say smiling. "Fine." You hop on his back and he takes you to the kitchen where you open the freezer and get Y/F/F  (your favorite flavor) the doctor are banana of course. "So what next?" You ask. He shrugs his shoulders. You got a brilliant idea, you grab the doctors hand and pull him into the cinema. "What are we doing in here?" The doctor asks. "What do you think idjit?" You says. "A what?" You giggle.
"nothing." You turn one of your favorite movies of all time, you and the doctor snuggle together and eat popcorn. "Doctor, am I important to you?" You ask. He stares at you, surprised you would ask such a question. "Of course Y/N why wouldn't you be?" He asks. You sigh. "It's just sometimes I think that you've had all these companions and sometimes when you look at me I think it's not me your seeing." You say. "Y/N no matter how many companions I've had you'll always be important to me, nothing will change that." The doctor says. "Promise?" He kisses your head. "Promise, my brilliant little human." He says smiling. The Doctor was your world, you loved traveling with him, sometimes you felt like you loved him but, you knew he loved Rose and you hoped one day he'd see her again. A/N: quick one before bed 😉