Jay Garrick x Teen Meta Reader

Imagine: Meeting Jay Garrick and, he protects you

You arrived on earth one, Zoom sent you there to kill the flash, you had no choice, he would kill your friend if you didn't. You used your super strength to get his attention you picked up a car and, threw it. The Flash raced over to move the civilians out of the way, then raced into front of you. "Who are you?" He asks. "I don't really have a name, I came here to kill you flash, Zoom wants you dead." You say. " Kid,whatever Zoom said to you we can help you...you don't have to kill." Flash says. "You can't Zoom heis nothing but, a monster." You say. You punch the flash, causing him to go flying your approached him. "Kid, don't do this." He begs. "It's too late for you, me on the other hand I still have a way out of this." You say. You raise your fist going to punch him. "Wait, I have a friend from your earth that can help...please i can protect you." He says. You put your hands down. "Really?" You ask, doubtfully. "Yes." He replies. He takes you back to star labs where some people were standing, you recognized one, it was Jay Garrick. "Guys, this is Y/N, Y/N this is Caitlin, Iris, Cisco and, well Jay and, I'm Barry." He says. "Hi, sorry I tried to kill you, look I just wanna go home and, feel safe." You say. He smiles. "I understand, we are gonna protect you, Caitlin just wants to run some tests." Barry says. You follow her to the med bay and, sit down. "So, Y/N how old are you, you look a little young to have powers." Caitlin says. "I'm sixteen, not that it matters..." you reply. "Well no matter what we can keep you safe." Caitlin says. You smile. "Thank you, it means a lot...I mean I'm sure your busy dealing with Zoom and, all the breachers." You say. Jay walks in. "Hey Cait." He says. "Hey Jay, well so far she seems to be in perfect health, theirs a change of clothes." She says. "Thanks, hi Jay." You say. "Zoom sent you here to kill Barry, why your a just a kid?" He says. You sigh. "I don't know, I guess he was so desperate he'd threaten anyone, where the hell have you been?" You ask. He sits next to you. "I was fighting Zoom when the skies parted and, I was sucked up into it, it brought me here huh not much of a hero anymore." Jay says. "Jay, your still a hero with or without your speed." You reply. He smiles. "Thanks, kid." He says. "Man...I could really use some food right now but, nothing greasy I hate big belly burger." You ask. "I can take you to jitters, I'm sure you want some coffee." Jay says. The team smiles and, nods. You and, Jay arrived at Jitters and, order coffee and, some muffins. "So...this is kinda awkward, I mean me being on another earth, how different is it from ours?" You ask. "A little but, still the same, theirs still a star labs, um...green arrow, coffee thank goodness." Jay says. "I think that's something all earths must surely have, is the multiverse theory really true?" You ask. "Yeah, so far there are an infinite number of earths, still I came to help Barry stop Zoom wish I had my speed." Jay says. He looked sad when he said that, like it was something more. "Is not just that is it?" He sighs. "How'd you know?" He asks. "I know that look, when your hiding something thinking you can fix it yourself, that everything will just get better." You say. He looked surprised at what you said, like deep down he was hurting too. "My speed, when I took velocity 6 it made me sick and, if we don't stop Zoom I'll die." Jay says. "Did you tell them?" You ask, concerned. He shakes his head. "Jay, you can't die our earth needs you, who's gonna stop all the meta-humans, you know damn well Harrison isn't gonna do a thing." You say. "I'm sorry Y/N, theirs nothing else that can cure me but, maybe you can stop the metas...you seem strong enough." Jay says. "Jay, I'm just a normal girl I can't fight them on my own...I need you." You say. He then realized what you meant, that you admired him, he was your role model. "Okay, truth is...Barry isn't the only person I wanna keep safe from the breachers and, Zoom." Jay says, smiling. You blush. "Promise me you'll do something I can't have you die and, me left alone facing him." You say. He puts a hand on your shoulder, looking you in the eyes. "I promise Y/N." You go over to him and, give him a hug, which he seemed surprised. After a minute you pulled out and, looked him in the eye. "Now lets go to star labs and, see if we can do anything." You say. He smiles and, nods. Time skip: You and, Jay spent weeks finding a way to cure him, you also helped Barry fight breachers and, metas from his earth. It was Christmas, Team Flash was gathered at Joes house. You were sitting in the kitchen with your hot chocolate. Jay came in. "What are you doing in here, everyone is gathered by the tree." He says, sitting next to you. You slightly smile. "Not really for party's, but it's Christmas I had to come." You reply. Jay frowns. "What's wrong Y/N?" He asks, worried. You sigh. "It's just...this time around my parents 2 years ago on earth two got in a car accident and, well..." You couldn't even say the word, it hurt you so much, Jay would never understand. "I'm sorry I didn't know." Jay says. "That's okay."  "I understand exactly how you feel." You look up at him. "You do?" Hunters heart began to race, he was about the tell this little girl the truth...well half of it anyway. Over the past few weeks he became fond and, overprotective of her, she lost her family like him. He regret forcing her to kill someone, it would of hurt her so much. What Y/N didn't know was how much her loved her as a daughter, he knew if she found out his real identity she'd be heart broken. "When, I was eleven my father murdered my mother right in front of me, he...he came back from the war and, wasn't the same, it hurt me so much, I grew up in an orphanage." Jay says. You look at him, sadness filled your mind, you felt bad for him, for asking. "Jay...I...I didn't know." You say, a tear falling from your cheek. "But, I learned to move on because, truth is that's all you can do, do it for them, your not alone...you have me." Jay says. You hug him, this time he wraps his arms around you and, holds you there. "Thank you for everything...I don't know what I'd do without you Jay." You say. "Me too Y/N." He says, kissing your head. A/N: This actually turned out well, I really like it.