Sam Winchester x Sister Reader

Imagine: Sam confronting you about a bully

Dean and Cas were gone, it was just you and your brother Sam, he was just as overprotective as dean, you seemed closer to him. You walk in, bruised, your lip was bleeding. "Y/N!" Sam yells. He goes over to you, and helps you sit down. "What happened?" He asks worried. "Just some guy..." You reply. "What guy a demon?" Sam says. He grabs a cloth, and helps you clean up. "No not a demon just some asshole senior, he thinks he can push people around just cause he's bigger." You say. "He's gotta a lot of guts beating up a girl, you out of all people, what the hell happened?" Sam asks. "I was walking from school when I saw him messing with these homeless kids stealing their food so I got on him." You say. "Did you have your switchblade?" Sam asks. "Yeah, but what was I supposed to do stab him to death, besides it would look bad." You say. "Yeah your right but you should of fought back...I'm gonna call cas." A few minutes later cas appears beside you worried. "Y/N...are you alright?" He asks. "I'm good..." You reply. He heals you, making the pain go away. "Thanks cas." You say. Cas was like a third brother to you, he was super overprotective when you talked about boys, even though sometimes he was annoying you still loved him. "Well I'm glad your okay, I know what it feels like being pushed around, but when dean wasn't there I stood up for myself." Sam says. "Your right, next time I'll fight back and I'll kick his ass." You say. "Sounds like a Winchester to me, dad would be proud...watching his little girl grow up like him..." Sam says. You sit next to Sam on the couch, he puts his arm around you, you lay your head on his shoulder. "How old was I when dad died?" You ask. You were still a Winchester, your mom had met John and he fell in love with her and they had you. "You were only 5, your mom didn't tell you about John because she wanted to protect you." Sam says. "I was 10 when that demon killed her, I'm 15 now, all these years hunting and motels...did you and dean ever get tired of it?" You ask. "I mean yeah, going school to school it's hard, but what matters is that we are together...you know dean and I love you and would do anything to protect you." Sam says. You look at your big brother and smile. "Yeah." You hug him, at first he doesn't do anything but then you feel his arms wrap around you. "I love you Sammy." "Love you too Y/N." You and him sat there in silence, you loved your big brothers, but Sam is the one you looked up to the most. Dean walked in noticing his two younger siblings hugging he looked at them and smiled, he loved them to death even more than his car. He would do anything for Sam, but especially Y/N, it was the fact she was only a kid, and he didn't want her to make the same mistakes he did, even though she was a troublemaker he loved her for that.