Kilgrave

Your running down the street, it's late at night, you were done of being treated like a lab rat. You see a dumpster to hide behind, you hated your satanic parents, but missed your Friends, you were almost 15. Some older men approach you, they didn't look happy. "Well boys, look what we go here, shouldn't you be at home sweetie." The talk man says. You knew what they meant, you go running out of the ally and one of the men grabs your arm. "Now, why don't we get to know each other." The man says. You see a man wearing all purple, dark hair, brown eyes. "Help!" You yell. The man just stares at you. The man who's holding you tries to drag you. "Let go...let go...LET ME GO!" You yell. The man for some reason lets go, the man in purple approaches you with a eyebrow raised. "You just commanded him, how the bloody hell did you do that?" He says in a British accent. "I...I don't know.." You mumble still in shock. "Well if you don't, I guess I'll have to..what's your name?" The man asks. "Y/N..." You say. "That's a lovely name, how old are you...I'm kilgrave by the way." The man says. "14." "Why were you running away?" Kilgrave asks. You don't say anything. "TELL ME." "I was tired of being treated like a lab rat, I was tired of being hurt." You say. "Interesting, a lab rat just like me, with a terrible childhood...your special." Kilgrave says. "What do you mean...how'd I do that?" You ask confused. "Surely you know about your powers...I was younger than you when I discovered my ability." Kilgrave says. "I was afraid if I tried to run away they'd just find me and hurt me more...I couldn't take it anymore." You say. "Well Y/N...i will take care of you and teach you how to use your powers...come with me?" Kilgrave asks. You thought about it, someone who knew about your powers, were you going to take the risk. "I don't know." "COME WITH ME." Kilgrave says. You take his hand as you go down the street. Weeks later: (Tv: "in other news a young girl has just been taken from ridge elementary school...we have a location but the hostage has refused to release her.")  I turn off the tv. "Why the bloody hell did you do  that for?" Kilgrave says. "come on, we are going to save that girl." You say. "I don't give two shits about those people, besides the police can handle it." Kilgrave says. You put on your jacket. "Y/N where do you think your going?" Kilgrave says. "Well I don't care what you think I'm going to save that little girl, look you saved me from the streets so why should I let that little girl get hurt?" You say. "Blimey...alright." He says. You arrive, you sneak in the back door. The man puts his gun at you. "Don't move or I'll shoot." "PUT THE GUN DOWN AND LET THE LITTLE GIRL GO." You command. "NOW PUT THE GUN IN YOUR MOUTH." Kilgrave says. The little girl runs over to you. "It's okay." The man still had the barrel in his mouth. "PUT THE GUN DOWN." You command. "What the bloody hell are you doing, I'm helping." Kilgrave says. "We don't kill." You say. "He kidnapped a child, he clearly isn't going to be a productive member of society." Kilgrave says. You just stare at him. "I hate when you do that...alright TURN YOURSELF IN." Kilgrave says. The little girl approached kilgrave and hugged him, he flinched. "Thank you." The little girl says. "DON'T TELL ANYONE WE WERE HERE." Kilgrave says. "See you just saved two lives, how do you feel?" You say. "We better go, maybe you were right, I can't be a hero without you, I mean the hope on that little girls face when I saved her." Kilgrave says. The weeks past, you and kilgrave have saved a lot of people, you've changed him, you were more brave. Sometimes change is all a person needs.