Twelfth Doctor x Reader

Imagine: The Doctor helping you when you get stuck on a Dalek ship "Y/N go to the TARDIS, you'll be fine let me handle this." The doctor says. He hands you a key. "Yeah." You go into the TARDIS and put your stuff down. All of a sudden it starts moving you fall over. The phone rings. "Doctor!" You yell. "Y/N, are you alright, the TARDIS is gone, I need you to look outside..." "But, doctor I don't know what's out there!" "I know I know but I need you to do this...please Y/N, it's our only chance." "...okay..." You open the door and see a Dalek and a sontaran. "There's a Dalek...and a sontaran guarding the door, I should be able to get past him." "Good, all you need to do is hit the hole on the back of its neck." You go and get a hammer and grab it tightly, you open the door and sneak behind him. You hit him and he falls to the ground. "Okay did it." You say. "Okay, listen there's a panel on the wall I need you to get past the Dalek and flip a switch which will reveal a teleport pad, you'll need to press the button, I've used the sonic to change the location." The doctor says. You sneak past the Dalek and get to the panel, but then you make a noise. "Halt...we have an intruder...Exterminate!" A Dalek yells. "Wait...before you kill me I demand to know why you taken that box thingy?" You ask. "It is our enemy's weapon, he is useless without it, the doctor...the man who can change his face." A Dalek Says. You back up to the pad stepping on it. "Y/N, listen you have to press that button...you can do it on my count." You nod. You notice a green button. "1...2..." "Exterminate!" "3 now!" The doctor yells. You quickly press the button, and find yourself in a room where the doctor is standing, you then see the TARDIS materialize. You run to the doctor and hug him tightly. "Have I ever told you how much I hate you!" You yell. "Y/N, I don't know if Clara told you I'm not much of a hugger." The Doctor says. You don't let go. You were Clara's younger cousin, you decided to go on one trip, and it almost went wrong. "...thank you I was terrified." You say. Clara comes in worried. "Y/N oh my god thank goodness Your alright!" She says pulling you into a tight hug. "Don't worry Clara She's fine, you silly humans always getting stuck in danger and I have to pull you out every time including children!" The doctor yells. "Doctor!" Clara yells. "Right well better get you two home." He says. He starts pressing buttons and off you go, you land at Clara's apartment. "Come on Y/N." Clara says. "A minute." You say. She goes out. "Um...really thank you, and I know how you feel about hugs I just really needed one." You say. "That's alright better be off don't want Clara bantering at me." He says. "And I'm sorry for being a silly human, can't help being human. You say. "You remind me of my children." The doctor says. "Excuse me?" "It's not important...now off you go." He says pushing you out the door. You hated when he was being rude, but he saved your life and you thanked him for that.