Summary

He has been my protector,

He has been shore to my sea,

Now it's my turn,

For him I shall challenge Destiny.

Alexander Comhan is the resident bad-boy of Ristwedge High. He is hot, he is sexy, he is arrogant and he is not to be messed with. On the top of the high school hierarchy, he is the handsome devil 'bully'.

Freya Morenson is the sweet girl, who is still suffering from loss and depression after her father's death. She is helping, kind and seldom says no to someone. As shrink's advice bring her to Ristwedge High , little did she knew that once her guardian will now be her bully.

As Alexander makes it his mission to break down the sweet girl who is to eager to help despite her sad eyes...but once he realises it was not so easy to bully the girl with annoyingly helping nature, he does next best thing, fall in love!

Neither of them remember they exist, neither of them know they love each other, neither of them know they are each other God's made Destiny.

Someone up there weaves the magic and story as two familiar strangers meet in Almighty scripted condition. Will love find its way through this one or are these two fated to suffer a love tragedy?

-----------------------------------------------------

Here goes the summary, its 12 at midnight and as promised I posted the Wings of Destiny's summary. Tell me what you guys think :)

Want to read? Boring? Okay-okay?

*anxious and biting nail*

Vote comment and enjoy!

Dedicated to all the Xander supporters!

thinkstoomuch aditibadola Eyerift KreativeKhaos SaaradhaSenthilKumar Zarakhan850 And all the other awesome people who have come this far!