Leonard

*As Leonard got more votes than Alicia. Here is his PoV. ENJOY!*

Dangers and Demons,

Through the fire of hell,

My sole priority is,

To keep her alive and well.

Leonard

 My knuckles turned bloody after I repeatedly hit the wall in my room, my human form room. My dad, aka King of Hell knew I was alive and well. He was sending his pets after me and he even sent a pack of hell hounds.

Furies were made to target me but my main worry was not this. It was the constant battle between the sensible me and the foolish me. The sensible me said Leonard, Alicia is an angel and not any angel but the sister of freaking all powerful Xander himself. But the foolish me constantly reminded me of Alicia, her eyes, her smile and her weird pixie short hair cut.

Since that damned kiss I found a new sense inside me that I never thought existed, kindness. I can sense a clear difference between my feelings for Freya and Alicia. Freya was more like a competition and trophy to earn while Alicia was someone where my kindness came out. I wanted to protect her, wanted her to see the best in me. And being a demon feeling all this was weird.

So when Alicia came requesting me to retrieve Freya's memory I was in a dilemma. I couldn't let me arch enemy Xander have any advantage while it was fucking hard to refuse Alicia. But frankly requesting it is putting it mildly. She rather came barging in and said something along the lines of retrieve the memories or she will kill me.

The threat was useless for me but like I said I have a foolish side and that stupid side found her gesture cute. I wonder if she is a cursed girl to lure me in by my father but she seemed too innocent and pure for that.

Leonard, stop thinking about that angel and keep away from her.

But all the universe was against this as my cell phone started ringing and I felt the clutch in my heart. I don't think a boy should react this way but somehow she made me nervous.

"What is it now?" I used a harsh tone which didn't seem to deter her.

"When are we doing the stealing the memories thing?" She asked casually.

Is she insane? Was she planning to come with me to hell? Is she suicidal?

"You are not coming with me to hell."

"Why? Because I am female?" She asked with a sassy tone.

No, because it will be dangerous you fool!

"Because I will not take Xander' s sister to hell and create more trouble for me."

"I am coming bad boy whatever you have to say." She was persistent.

"Look, you want to get those damn memories I will get them. I don't need you down there." I was trying in a way to protect her.

Why? Why , Leonard?

There was a prolonged silence over the phone and I thought she just hung up or something.

"Well, bad boy I don't want you to go in alone when everyone there wants you dead." And then she actually hung leaving me flustered and damn confused about my feelings.

***

Entering Hell is easy for me but staying there was damn difficult. As soon as I set foot in the palace alarms went off and dozen demon guards came forward. I knew where memories were stored since I was the Prince of Dark Magic and all. It was safely hidden in my father's chambers next to his royal bed.

I had a Plan B in my head. If I didn't escape I made sure that Alicia could. I placed a pin on her hair just in case I am dying then the last thing would be to send her back home. When I placed the pin she seemed startled and she freaking blushed but then hit me on my arm which made me chuckle. She was denial like I was. Wasn't it better this way?

Killing demons was pretty easy since I was a Prince after all and had a decent angel with me. My whole perspective was different now. I didn't look for the demon attacking me, instead, I looked out for whoever was attacking Alicia and hit them with my wrath and power. Alicia was surprisingly quick and well trained and fought well.

My repellent charms were keeping off the major hell inhabitants away from me but I forget about THE hell ruler, Lucifer. When did he get interested in all this?

After battling furies and hell hounds and what not I was Abaddon, major demon and very powerful even more than me. He was supposed to be asleep in depth of fire but apparently my father hated me enough to wake him up. He was just fire with ice blue eyes and fire in shape of a human. It even had wings of fire. Instinctively I moved in front of Alicia and saw the shock on her face.

Abaddon can be intimidating and I don't think anyone could beat him unless we call Xander of course but he was not leaving Freya's side in case any side decided to make a move and take her away or worst kill her.

It shot fire at us which I tried to deflect at my best but it hit us. Hell fire wasn't fatal for me but Alicia shrieked. The bloody demon knew she was now my weakness, something that I realized just now as the fire hit her arm.

"Let her go and see if you can battle me?" I challenged foolishly and if possible his firey lips lifted into a smirk.

"Are you dumb?" Alicia yelled at me looking terrified.

I pleaded with my eyes that she should leave but the determination in her eyes was faltering my resolve. She was not going to leave me alone like I can't help but protect her. Damn, we two were fated, maybe.

I interlinked our fingers and ran in opposite directions as Abaddon shot fire and curses at us. Weirdly with her hand in mine, my mind was piece even now. So this what Xander felt for Freya and I can understand his anger when I was around her.

Suddenly in our path stood a tall, glowing demon with shining black wings. He was pale, really pale but there was this cocky look on his face and a defiant smirk, he was a rebel, he was Lucifer. Now we were stuck between Abaddon from behind us and Lucifer in front of us.

Alicia just cuddled close to me, she forehead beaded with sweat and her eyes filled with tears. I should have met her before, why now when we are about to die?

I pulled her close for a tighter hug and waited for either of them to attack. But I heard a thunderous scream of Abaddon instead and saw him being chained by some silver chains and a hole opened under it devouring the fire demon inside.

Shocked , both I and Alicia looked at smirking Lucifer who did a gallant bow at us.

"You helped us?" Alicia spoke up not sure this was happening.

"Well ,Michael asked me to help you guys since some Lizea and one demon messed with times. And being an original Archangel I can't allow this much unbalance in nature. Don't assume that we are friends now." His tone was light yet it has a warning in it.

"Can we take the memories then?" I asked and he tossed me a small wooden box.

"Here, a little Lucifer first time meeting gift." He even got the memories.

"What happens now?" He looked at me carefully and I felt like he was looking through my mind.

But then he winked at us and said, "Now you two can kiss."

And vanished right before our eyes. Maybe I will talk to my dad later then.

________________________________-

THOUGHTS???

First thing first...I have been nominated for ficiton awards so go down and vote if you find the wings of desire deserving.

Secondly, thanks to those who already voted.

And third.... I want to a freaking LIVE K-POP concert ! XD Any K-POP fans? Hence the delay in updates.

Finally, Max 3-4 chapters left.

Who or what will you miss most when the series ends?