Xander

Past, present , future,

Or be any moment or time,

I am a happy prisoner of love,

Now that you are mine.

Xander

We were in some serious trouble right now. Heaven was indirectly planning to keep me away, Hell was our number one enemy right now, Leonard and Alicia seem to be closer than I expected and we were in constant danger, excluding me of course. Besides that the time messing guy Bortan or Bortis whoever he was not yet to be found.

But besides all that trouble we were sitting here in Math exam trying to pass it. Leonard was back with the memories and damn that demon he took my sister with. After the exam, I was supposed to collect them from Leonard. He is hiding at a safe support away from both Heaven and Hell attack.

Right now our common ground was Alicia who was keeping us both civil.

"Ten minutes left class." The invigilator reminded us and I noticed Freya writing something furiously.

I had to smile at that girl. Did she even know what was happening now? Her simplicity was what that amazed me. She has never once stopped loving me even though she has been through hell, literally because of me.

Ten minutes literally dragged by as the last exam finished.

As soon as we stepped out Haylien and Tessa were waiting for us. And did I forgot to mention that my brother had just as bad luck as me and he was fated with a human? So Tessa now knew everything and was pretty cool with everything after being angry at Haylien for two weeks. I have never seen my brother whine that much before.

"We have a plan," Haylien said as we almost rushed to the parking lot.

"What plan?" Freya asked.

"We get the memories first and then Michael will explain you the whole thing."

"Whose idea was it?"I asked pretty sure Michael was being over smart.

After a moment of silence, Tessa said not looking at us, "Leonard's."

Well, then it is not going to be a really bad idea.

***

We were back in Freya's old place for safety reasons , one where she lived when we first met. It was guarded with strong protection from both Michael and now Leonard told me that Lucifer was in the plan as well.

Freya got her memories back from the box we got from Leonard but she fainted after that and was still asleep so I was kind of nervous to see her reaction. Even though it was a good thing, I didn't want her to suddenly think how her complete life has been a screw up because of me.

"So what is the great plan you guys were so excited about?" I asked feeling curious about all the smiles on their face.

"Leonard suggested it and we all agree, even Michael and Lucifer agreed to help," Tessa explained.

"And what am I suppose to do?" I asked Leonard who was apparently the plan developer here.

"Get engaged to Freya," Lucifer said in a bored tone.

I had a mixed feeling of utter happiness and shock.

"Get engaged?" I asked just to be sure I heard right.

"Yes, if you two get married with the blessings of two original archangels here the bond will be solidified and nothing can break it or separate you unless you two decided to fight which I think is never going to happen," Haylien explained the plan.