Freya

He scares me,

Like no one ever before,

He is alluring,

Just like a forbidden door.

Freya

After throwing away several cotton and tissue I finally got the bleeding to stop. I didn't go to the nurse and answer her questions. Tessa and Haylien helped me out. And on that thought, I was also relieved when I saw Haylien really just wanted to be my friend, because he stares at Tessa, a lot. Sometimes I had to laugh in my head to see how oblivious Tessa was.

So I was grateful when he dropped me off to Barney's later. I cringed mentally when I saw the goons aka my other bullies in the diner. I didn't want them to see that I work here and make me jobless by their personal vendettas.

All evening I successfully avoided that table but my luck just isn't that good. The last order for my shift was from that table and I was the only one free that moment so I had to go there. Taking the risk I walked in with speed, kept the dish and was about to walk away when I tripped over someone's leg.

"New Girl, where are you going?" A boy among them asked and I held back a curse.

"I have to get back to work," I mumbled the reply and got up from the ground, probably hurting  my lower back.

"Not so soon, you always entertain Lex. Now it's our turn." Another boy with sandy brown hair said.

I was feeling humiliated and angry. Besides that my head was spinning, I had two injuries today, my head and now my back. I was sore all over and I wanted the day to end. But I guess it was going to last longer.

"Do you want to get punched in the face?" Tessa called over my back in a seriously dangerous tone.

Boys snickered at her question but then something awesome happened and I saw Tessa's tough side as she punched the guy with sandy brown hair. Everyone in the diner gasped and the boys looked shocked when they saw their friend injured.

"Need any more punches, I have got back up." She said and pointed towards Haylien who walked in the local diner like a freaking god.

So needless to say everything went back to normal.

"Are you okay?" Tessa asked and I nodded not feeling too good.

I was nauseous, my head was paining and I was on the verge of passing out.

"I can drop you home, I will be dropping Tessa home who dragged me here to play hero." Haylien wanted that to sound like complain but there was amusement in there somewhere.

Tessa scoffed at him while he shook his head.

"I will be fine , I can drive back home." It was not that far and I can drive, I thought so.

I reached home safely and crashed on my bed. My mother called me out for dinner but I was no condition to eat or to move. The pain of injuries was slowing seeping in and I was kind of glad that it was weekend now. I allowed myself to close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I am burning, literally, like in the fire of hell burning and there is nothing but pain. I scream but I have no voice, no energy. I tried to cry but I am drained out of tears and all I could think of is him and his eyes hoping that he will rescue me.

And then he was there, and the pain was going away too soon. I was being healed, but I saw him change and I lost him there.

With a terrible feeling of loss, I got up trembling. I was sweating and my head ached even more. As I got up a wince escaped my mouth making me realize that I had a blue bruise on my arm. It was way past midnight and I saw my mom left some snacks next to me. I smiled and actually feeling hungry now I started munching on them.