Freya

Pieces of puzzle,

Click together to form,

A picture so clear,

Filled with love and warmth

Freya

Tessa was the one that dropped me home in the end after all the drama. Alicia vanished all of a sudden and Leonard looked somewhat flustered. Haylien got a duty call and Xander was already not here.

I lay on my bed thinking about the things happening in my life. And the lost thought on my mind as I drifted to sleep was Xander, obviously.

We were at the bonfire again but this time I was drunk and in Xander's arm. He was looking at me with those intense violet eyes but all I was thinking his lips on mine. I clutched the front of his shirt and he lifted me in his arms, "I am taking you home now Freya."

He told my friends Brenna and Hazel about it and they nodded happily.

"Are you playing hard to get Xander?" I whined like a kid and was totally drunk.

He just looked amused at my words....

The scene shifted and I was drowning in water too cold. I just wanted the pain to vanish as soon as possible before blacking out. Next thing I could feel someone's warm lips pressed to mine. I felt a surge of heat shot through my cold body and felt like I was healing all it once. I have never been kissed like this before and when my open my eyes I found violet ones staring back at me with an emotion that made me feel safe and loved.

Xander just kissed me.

I am back in my room of my old place and there was Xander again. He was different right now, he had black eyes and somehow I should be terrified but I was not. He was too close to me and my thoughts were incoherent right then. He had lust in his eyes and my mind told me to be run away from this danger but my heart held me in place.

His kissed me hard and rough like he had never before. His hands sent shivers all over my body and I didn't want it to stop but he does and I found struggle in his eyes like he was battling himself somehow.

Out of nowhere the black- eyed Xander informs me he killed someone just for the fun of it.

And I am jerked up awake. I felt nauseous and my head was aching real bad. I went running to the washroom and puked out feeling miserable. My eyes burned for some reason and I felt sick all of a sudden.

I tried to breathe properly but white light filled my room in that moment and I saw a blurry vision of two people. As I was being pulled away by them rather harshly, among all the visions I just saw an undeniable fact clicked in my mind, I loved Xander, not from this moment or this week or this month. I have loved him from as long as I remember.

***

I opened my eyes to find out I was probably in heaven. Well, it felt like one. The room was white in the purest form. The bed I was on was white and there were white curtains around. Over me was a chandelier made of glass that reflected every color light possible.

The ceiling had a golden angel made on it in a real elaborate way. There was a white carpet on the floor. Next to the bed was a wooden table with a single golden goblet kept. I peeped in to see a clear liquid which I didn't touch of course. I was about to get down when the door clicked open and in walked a woman who had wings on her back.

It was absurd yet not unbelievable.

"We have met before but you might not remember me." She gave me this sinister smile which had me worried.

She was right I know her.

"Sorry for the abduction but it was history repeating itself again...or should I say future."

I just looked at her for more explanation.

"Well, since Alexander somehow always manages to become powerful I needed you here with me so you can't get all your memories even if Alexander finds them all."

"Are you evil?" I asked the first question in my head.

She laughed but it didn't seem like she found it funny.

"No, I am not evil. You are the evil, the culprit here. NO matter what I do, no matter what, you always manage to lure him again. And no one can fight against him." She sounded angry and frustrated.

"Okay, so you plan to do what to me?"

"Well, I can kill you easily but that would be suicidal on my part. So I wait here till my soldiers destroy the memories of you two before Alexander can find it. What surprised me is how Haylien and Alicia still remember?"

She explained and sat down on the bed near my foot. For some reason, I cringed.

"Drink that." She said without the obvious or else.

"What is it?" I asked naturally.

"Something that will keep you alive here, a substitute for food." I ignored her answer and didn't touch the glass.

She shrugged as if she didn't care if I drink or starve to death and got up to leave.

"You think any kind of memories will affect how we feel?" I bit my tongue for provoking her.

She turned to look at me sharply, "What does that mean?"

"Well, whatever these memories contain does not define the present. I love him now, keep the memories or give them back, that will not change." I told her bravely.

She paled at looked at me with pure hate.

"Well, he can remember you all he wants but right now his own archangel father put a binding rune on you so he can never find you. We can always keep you prisoner here, forever." The way she said forever made me tremble in fear.

Like everything else clicking in its place, I wondered now, Where is my guardian angel?

_________________________-

Short ...i know but shocking I hope :)

time to get things intense . I don't know how many more chapters but story is the beginning of the end portion now! :)

VOTE and wait calmly for our guys to react! (Haylien, Leonard and XANDER! )