Freya

Flutter, the heart reacts,

But my mind disagrees,

He spells trouble loud and clear,

Trouble is not what I need.

Freya

Scrub.

Scrub.

Wash.

Scrub.

Scrub.

Wash.

No , but the damn mark refuses to leave. Was I unlucky? Most probably. But I can't just leave it after he threatened. I can't buy a new one, it was a Versace original. It clearly said dry clean but I was hand washing it. Why? Because I was not going to pay for dry cleaning of a douche.

I loved helping people but washing his t shirt was annoying me.

Ink lightened but it was still there like a sore spot.

Clearly Alexander was a bully. He has the aura of a bully, the one that hurts people just for the fun of it. But then there were his violet eyes...safe, I felt safe looking in them.

Stupid emotion to feel on seeing a boy you have never met before and then he asks you to wash his t-shirt on first meeting.

I ironed the shirt tiredly, my heads almost red from all the scrubbing.

I was planning to throw it in his face tomorrow and tell him I tried my best.

But did things ever go as we plan, not in my case they don't.

***

I was nervous as hell when I walked in school the next day. The boy did say, Welcome to Hell. I can't spend my senior year being bullied.

I walked carefully to my class and sat down on the only empty seat next to a boy. He looked up from his books and smiled. He had light brown hair and hazel eyes. He was cute, kind of guy Brenna would go for.

"Hi, you are new." He finally concluded.

I nodded, "Freya Morenson."

"Micheal Saunders."

"I heard you got in trouble with Alexander." He said with a sympathetic smile.

"I wouldn't say trouble but he did asked me wash his clothes." I said not sure I was liking his pity.

"He is dangerous."

"And what the hell is so dangerous about a guy same age as ours." I retorted and immediately regretted my harsh tone.

Micheal was not at fault.

"Well, he had been to jail a few times, he even beat up guys and admitted them in hospital. He even taunts and troubles teachers and principal. His dad was some kind of mafia or something, Alexander suppose to take after him." Micheal told me like a gossip loving girl.

"If he is going to be a Mafia , why the hell is he school studying?" I asked sounding like I was defending him.

"His foster parents are the one that want that. They are filthy rich and love him too much."

I didn't answer to that. His parents were dead and he was in foster care. It sucked and I felt sad for some reason. I always do, I care for people even when I don't know them. My dad made me that way.

Our history teacher came in and Micheal was trying to write something hiding a notebook under his history book.

"I have to be done with this for newspaper meet today." He mumbled.