Freya

His actions leave me surprised,

an unsaid gentleness around him,

He has a kind of glow,

That can lighten up a word too dim.

Freya

At my previous school, I was a normal teenage girl with no too much attention on me. But here I was stuck between trouble, drama and handsome guys. While my morning started with being tagged along with still in denial and arguing mode Haylien and Tessa.

My classes were spent with Alexander who was not a bully but a friend now.

And then Leonard Blaze was another problem. That guy was at the random places where I go like at Barney's , at the local cafe , etc. I didn't tell Alexander about it because that would mean violence and I hated that.

So it was a relief that when the weekend came over and I planned to leave the town to meet my sister and my new born nephew who was named Luke. I was excited and really happy after a long time. I packed my bags for a two-day trip and even got up early on Saturday to leave. But all the relief and excitement turned to shock and anxiety when I saw a car parked outside my house which belonged to none other than Alexander Comhan.

"What are you doing here on a weekend Xander?"

I looked around carefully for my mother who just closed the door behind me.

"I am here to be your ride."

He can't possibly know I was going to my sister's place which was three-hour drive the town.

"Are you sure?" I asked just in case.

"Three-hour ride is nothing." He said coolly and I cursed Tessa for sharing information with people.

Without a further ado, I sat down in his car. I was incredibly comfortable Xander now.

"You might regret this," I warned him not sure why.

"Long drive with you, I don't think so." He grinned and my heart reacted as always.

"You might get bored there," I said.

"Then you entertain me." He said reminding me of the time when I was his slave for a week.

"Yeah sure, should I dance for you?"

"That will be interesting." Xander sounded amused.

And I hit him on his arm as he laughed loudly.

Then the drive was fun, I didn't even realise when three hours went by. I realised Xander was a loud music lover while he was hungry after every half an hour. While he didn't even let me sleep a little.

After three hours and twenty minutes, we were outside my sister's place. It has been three days since she got back from the hospital and I could see a few cars parked outside her house which meant she had other guests. It has been almost more than a year since I last saw her.

Excited , I rang the door bell.

Her husband, Sean opened the door and pulled me in for a hug, "Freya, it is so good to see you. Mel is waiting for you."

"Sean , this is Xander, my friend from school."

Sean and Xander did the official male handshake. As we were about to enter the house, Xander held my arm to stop me, "I am really bad with kids Freya."

Xander the great looked nervous.

"Don't worry, I am good with them," I told him holding back a smile.