Haylien

I was never the rebel,

Never a rule breaker,

But when it comes to him,

I can be a risk taker.

Haylien

Let me put it in a simple way for you all mortals and super annoying humans (except Freya) that I am still an archangel.

What happened? We were thrown back in time and everyone knows about an Alexander up in heaven but he is more of a feared legend that a reality. Even Lizea and his useless son didn't remember. My father remembers, he is the King and retains his memory even after messing up with time but he doesn't really care. Alex was never his favourite and frankly speaking he is kind of relieved that he is not here.

But I and Alicia remember. Why? I don't know, I an angel doesn't mean I will know everything now. But I am guessing our presence when the time messing angel and Lizea cast the damned spell made us privy to this knowledge and the game that was being played.

Or to be in the extreme case, God wants Freya and Alex together and they choose the two most intelligent angels to remember everything and play fairy godmothers to them. But why was that I get the hardest work.

Alexander is....mildly putting it ; a jerk, useless, arrogant human. While Freya was still the super sweet human. I went around human mind manipulation and make that shrink send Freya here to this town. But my trick doesn't work on Alexander, he is totally mean to the girl he used to love...or will come to love...Argh! This time, drama is giving me headaches.

So I had to step in.

What works best when a guy doesn't realize the importance of a girl in his life?

Jealousy and fear of losing her to the other guy. So I am playing the other guy. And can I just say...the effect was instant. As soon as I asked for the dance, fury rolled off my brother in waves. At least that didn't change and its kind of amazing. No matter what anyone did, he happens to just want her. From my perspective, he literally had a high school filled with girls but he just fixates on her.

Even a practical like me thinks this is not a normal, this is divine love.

But as stubborn, stupid and slow my brother is he needed more than that push. So I played the pursuing boy which agitated Alexander. His eyes fuelled with anger when he saw me touch or even remotely gaze at Freya.

Dude, then just kiss her and tell her. But wouldn't that be too simple.

I heard she slapped him. Well, if anyone could slap Alexander and live to tell about it, it's Freya.

I left them alone to talk in the coffee shop since I aggravated Alexander to the extreme. And as expected , he was curious about me.

I mean brother, come on , don't be so transparent about your emotions if you plan to bully the girl.

And coming to that, why was she helping her bully? How human mind works, I have no clue.

When Freya asked me to leave so that she could help me study and trust me, she was not very happy about it. I will never agree again but my brother is good looking but he managed to make Freya dislike him. That stupid guy will soon realise he made his work even harder.

And like I said, he did realise. As I planted a chaste kiss on Freya's head, he was ready to kill me. I would have been wary had been an angel. But he was a human now.

But what i did, rattled him. And the impulsive guy didn't start with an apology for nice behaviour. He went forward and asked her to date. Let's see how these two handle this offer. I am pretty intrigued to play the bad-boy or second lead or whatever you fangirls say. Did I mention my brother gave a weird reason to her for dating?

Well, Alexander is weird.

But what is even weirder is Freya has an interesting friend. Tessa Krause. How come she has such sparkling, innocent eyes behind all that kohl?

_________________________________

So as you awesome people asked for, here is the Elder Prince's PoV.

I hope this makes you guys happy. Since you just ditched Xander's PoV for his PoV XD

But no worries, you will soon have his PoV :)

Don't forget to VOTE!

And those who are reading Can you Save me..thank you, those who haven't please do check it out, it is going to end soon. I am feeling senitmental about it :(