Leonard

Intriguing, alluring,

I don't know what I should say,

I am the night's darkness,

And she is the bright day.

Leonard

It hit me like a wave and I got up from my bed. I could sense a lot of powers emerge on earth. And for some reason I had an idea, it was Alexander, the guy everyone feared. But surprisingly that was not the issue now. I hated the hold Alexander had on Freya. What the hell was that? I always thought that this fated love was bullshit but now that I see Freya and Alexander I am getting a bit unsure about the whole thing.

The source of power attracted me as it was still raw and untamed and not warded against discovery so I found Alexander in a nearby town and with none other than my object of fascination, Freya. Being a demon and all, I am usually bad tempered. But seeing Alexander kiss Freya was a point of break.

I wanted to kill few humans, disintegrate few souls just to let the steam off but then again, I had to play smart here. First time ever I just didn't need to kill, I need to plan. So I called Hailey and requested for a little drama.

And then I was left to take care of Freya. Take Care, okay Leonard you might probably need a shrink now.

***

"Leonard, is that you?" Freya's softest voice made my smile.

I was in the only cafe in the town after Freya went in to order something as Alexander left because of an urgent call from his dad.

Should I just say I am a stalker or pretend a dramatic meeting?

"Freya? What are you doing here?" Dramatic meeting it is.

"I am here to meet my sister. What are you doing here?" Her eyes narrowed on me.

What was I doing here again? I am a demon, I should be a pro at lying but her damn brown eyes made my mind fuzzled. How was Alexander maintaining his sanity with her?

"Well, I am here because this cafe belongs to my aunt and she needed some financial help from dad." There I just need to use mind captivation on the woman on the counter, even if she was not the owner.

"Oh." And then with just that she was moving away.

"I can get you coffee." I offered like an amateur at flirting.

Freya inhaled sharply and turned towards me.

"See here Leonard, I know you have some...some weird interest in me but let me put in clear words because I hate hurting people so I have no interest in you. We can be friends sure but I don't like you that way." Ouch.

It was amazing how her rejection didn't hurt me. But then I am a demon and I don't have to be good. Every person in cafe started writhing in pain and I saw Freya pale with fear.

I tried to be nice, didn't I?

"Now, you see I can do some amazing things like that and like you said you don't like people getting hurt. How about a date so that I can end their misery?" I offered and she looked shell-shocked.

"Freya, there are choking." I reminded her just in case.

She blinked, once , twice and nodded.

"See you in school tomorrow." And when I was being bad, I should go all the way.

So I bend down and planted a kiss on her cheek as she stood there lost for words.

Now my worry was Alexander because even not in full powerful form I could feel his aura and I just became his love rival.

-----------------------------------------------

Got a little peak in his head. What do you think?

Alexander sure has some interesting competition. Now get ready for more fun.

MAJOR TEASER: Alexander remembers Haylien XD

So stay tuned for next which will be updated on Saturday!