Freya

Images, visions and dreams,

He is in them all,

He has been next to me,

During both rise and fall.

Freya

I knew all about angels, how could I not with my mother so religious and all. Rafael, Samael, Gabriel, Michael are few of the Original archangels. While Metatron was God's scribe and Lucifer was the fallen angel or for us now Satan or the Devil.

But with one standing right in front of me doesn't seem like a big thing. Somehow I felt I have seen an archangel before.

What I could observe was something different about Xander now. He was almost glowing. Back in that white room I have seen a side of him that terrified him. He looked down right murderous but it was as amazing to see his gaze turn softer and kinder when he looked at me.

"So you are THE Michael?" Xander asked looking a bit unsure.

Michael Saunder looked exactly like he did in classroom with sneakers, jeans and a baseball shirt. But his demeanour was different. He looked calm and had a smile on his face that was affecting me. It made me calm and making me forget all the worries in the world.

"Well, you will know if I am lying." He answered with the smile intact on his face.

"Why are you here now?" Xander asked

"Because you have guys have exams soon and I want you to concentrate on that." He said like he was suddenly our parent or something.

"Whatever dude, I have other important things to do." Xander said sounding completely unaffected by Michael's words.

"More important than passing your exams? I don't think so." There was an edge of warning in Michael's tone.

"Freya still doesn't have her memories back."

And Xander had them? Then those flashes I kept getting was just flashes but my memories.

"Is that important now? Heaven will be gearing up against you now they know you are back. Letting a Prince that is half angel and half demon take the throne is not possible." Michael elaborated.

"So am I supposed to just sit and wait?" Xander looked agitated.

"No, for now let Leonard work. Freya's memories have been hidden in hell so that no angel can walk in without invitation no matter what. Leonard can get them back. And now you have his weakness." Michael explained everything felt weird and crazy.

"He will not get Freya's memories in which she remembers me. And besides Freya he has no other weak point to get him to get the memories and risk his revelation."

Michael gave Xander a tilted head and a subtle smile as if he was giving a hint.

"Are you sure he has no other weakness?" His tone meant that he already knew the answer.

And with that he vanishes right in front of my eyes.

***

Week passed like that. I never talked about Xander and him being an angel and other stuff to keep it normal as long as possible.

"You know I gave you that mark." He pointed at my neck and I consciously touched it.

"Why?"

"To say that you are mine and only mine." He stated casually but my breath stopped for a moment.

"I remember many things, all the things almost I think. " He said yet again as if frustrated that I can't remember the same things.

But I did have few flashes.

"I also remember few things."

"How?" He asked shocked at this revelation.

"I don't know." Apparently I was not supposed to remember since my memories were locked away in hell.

"How was the exam?" He asked a general question and it felt kind of funny.

"Fine. Why hasn't Heaven reacted?" I asked the dangerous question.

"Because they dare not attack me upfront. They might be planning something. Are we resuming the reading now?" Why was he so hell bent on following the normal stuff when it was anything but normal.

"Or should we ask Leonard for help?"

He sighed at my persistence and said, "I thought about what Michael said. I don't want the throne, I don't want any enemies. Everybody scared of me enough already so they will not mess with me if I am not a threat. How about we forget that and live a normal life, I just want you with me."

I was at loss for words and just let his deep words sink in. He said something but the one that made a mark on my mind was he just wanted me to be with him. How did I get so lucky?

"Then you don't want me to get back my memories?" I asked now sure how I felt about this.

"I will do whatever you decide."

I sighed making a split-second decision.

"Michael sounded like you knew if Leonard have some weak point. "

He inhaled sharply before answering, "Yes, apparently he seems kind of softer towards my sister."

His tone held bitterness of a brother over sister having a boyfriend.

Tessa and Haylien were fine but Alicia and Leonard...crazy!

"So let's ask Alicia if she can get my memories back."

"Fine, I just hope these two are not fated together like we are." Xander mumbled.

"Will this be bad?"

"Well fated ones can't keep away...and Leonard is a demon and I don't like him very much." He stated as if it was viable for him to hate Leonard.

"Well as per your information many people tried to keep us apart...it didn't do any good." I tried to play the peacemaker here.

"We are different Freya because no one can kill me or you else they will face my wrath."

"And Alicia has you as a brother to protect her."

He sighed in defeat and smiled ruefully, "Are you already shipping them together?"

"Stop using so much SNS Xander, you are an archangel." I teased him for using word 'shipping'.

"I am whatever you want me to be." And suddenly bent down to kiss my cheek leaving me with wildly beating heart.

____________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I am super busy with NaNoWrimo right now and my daily life as well XD

Question: Do you want next PoV from Alicia or Leonard?

I will try my best to make one more update this weekend but no promises! :)

What I will be updating faster, my Nano novel, THE BODYGUARD! So go check that out.