Freya

I am his,

And he is mine,

We declare this,

With warnings and smile

Freya

I waited after my shift at Barney's for Leonard at the same time wishing that he doesn't show up. I was tired and scared but Xander said that he will be there so I was trying to be calm about the whole thing. I saw a black car stop outside the diner and I had the bad feeling that this was Leonard.

He stepped out and I felt a drop in my gut. For once I was being a rebel and not nice. I was definitely not dressed for a date.

He walked up and smiled at me. Taking my hands in his , he said, "Let's eat here."

I followed him silently praying all this while for Xander's arrival.

He sat down in the last booth in the diner and I was about to sit across him.

"It's a date Freya. Sit next to me." He had that evil sly smile that worried me.

"How about I sit next to you?" A familiar and welcoming tone said.

Xander walked in and sat down next to Leonard who looked displeased.

I quickly sat down across these two and observed the two handsome boys up close. The first thought that struck my mind was surprising; angel and demon. They both had an aura around them that distinguished their personalities.

"You can't have her Leo, she is mine," Xander stated in stark clear words that had me slightly embarrassed but a whole lot happy.

"And who decided that?" Leo clearly was serious about this.

Since when did someone like me grab so much attention.

"I did and that is enough. You don't want to mess with me." Xander threatened and he had that mode on which screamed danger and power.

"I have heard that a lot. I wanted something so much after such a long time, I will not let her go this easy Alexander." It was a challenge for a fight.

"Okay, then you can opt the hard way. You do know there is no one that can stop me from having what I want."

God, this was the alpha male kind of fight and I can't be just a silent observer here. These guys had power and diner had innocent people around.

"How about we order food? So what do you guys like?" I asked and they both turned to look at me with an incredulous look.

"We have great blueberry cheesecake here. I will get some." I said standing up.

"Not going anywhere darling." Leonard caught my wrist.

And I was worried like hell because Xander was fuming with anger. The lights in the diner flickered and I am pretty sure it was him.

"A party without me, I am so disappointed." Haylien walked to our seat and placed a hand on Xander's shoulder.

The flickering stopped and Leonard let go of my hand. Xander inhaled sharply as if trying to calm himself down. Haylien sat down next to me and gave a suggestive look to Xander.

"You can feel the power right now, can't you Leonard?" Haylien said with a sweet smile that had other hidden intentions.

I had no idea what these guys were up to but Haylien was like a reinforcement here. And Leonard looked nothing but amused.