Xander

I think I might be a demon,

I might be dark and danger,

But then there is a feeling,

Feeling of being an angel.

Tresses, soft brown tresses intertwined in my fingers as I kiss her with all the love in the world. I kiss her with a possessiveness over her collar bone, leaving a mark that yelled that she is mine.

And then the dream breaks. Once in a while I had that dream and it annoyed me too much. It was kind of messing with my life since the time I remember having this dream. I have tried kissing countless girls but never once I feel what I feel in that dream.

But what I love being is a brat. I am rich, I am good looking and I like being a rebel. It is like being a brat was in my blood. My foster parents loved me, I had more friends than I could remember. I have a new girl each time I am bored with an old one but no matter what I do I can't fill a aching hole in my heart.

I have taken drugs, taken part in illegal car races, fights, shop lifting. I even tried social work, church visiting, sports, clubbing..what not just to fill that hole.

It remains like a sharp reminded that I was missing something.

But then it all happened in slow motion, maybe. Dark blue ink darted out of a pen, everything around me dulled and my shirt was stained blue. Angry, I was angry that day because my parents were called to school because I beat up some guy.

It was not my fault his girlfriend was a slut and tried to jump me.

My eyes lifted to meet a horrified, nervous and....sad eyed, deep chocolate brown eyes that reminded you of mountains , warm wooden houses and everything home. I inhaled sharply and realised the gaping hole that irked me was gone.

New girl. New target.

Yeah so as you might have guessed, I am a bully, I am a sadist. I love torturing people who got in my way. Unluckily she was the new target. Why? There was the question in my head.

I had no idea, but for now my anger focused on her for some reason.

She was terrified and apologised multiple times. She was speaking alright, her lips were moving but I was looking at her intently. She was familiar, very familiar yet I know for sure I have never met her.

I hated weak girls like her, who cried and apologised, one who are not confident and not stand up for themselves. But I couldn't feel the hate anywhere in me and this made me angry.

***

Girl's flirted with me, tried to seduce me, the nerdy spectacled ones I bullied cowered before me but never once in my life a girl hard tried to calm me down. But she did, the freaking New Girl did. She dared placed her hand on me and said soothing words.

I was shocked by her words, by her touch. Her touch was not exciting or repulsive, it was a relieving. Why, I had no damn idea? And again this angered me and I did what first came to my mind.

I emptied a water bottle over her head.

Now she will know I was not be messed with.

But then something weird happened. She ended up sitting next to me in Chem class, Maze's idea to annoy her further, show her the right place. But that was not the weird thing.

Weird thing was when teacher asked her to solve the equation, she pale and sucked air sharply.

And for some reason that bothered me. I didn't want her to see this way, nauseated. She hated the subject undoubtedly so I ended up doing something stupid. I made sure she didn't have to walk over to board and equalize the equation.