Xander

I am being pulled,

In too many directions,

I love this girl,

Is an answer to all my questions.

Xander

Should I tell Freya that she should never wear a beanie? But that will be my own loss, but then again it was really dangerous like this. She lifted her hand to settle the flicks outside the beanie on her forehead. She looked absolutely adorable in that thing.

"I think bonfire is a stupid idea?" And she looked at me for my comments.

I snapped out of the staring trance and answered , "Why so?"

"Well for one why are we wasting that much wood to have young people come and drink and dance.?"

"For fun grandma." I chuckled at her serious expression.

Her nose was red and it clearly looked she was hating it here. She rubbed her nose with the back of her hand, an attempt to get in warm I suppose but I found it dangerously cute. Something was definitely wrong with me.

"Damn Hailey." She cursed and I smirked at the thought.

Seeing a simple sweet girl like Freya get jealous for you is kind of an honor. She just came to the thing so that Hailey kept her claws off me. I should have managed that alone but Freya took the lead on this and I gladly allowed.

"How many boys have you dated?" I asked out of the blue somehow my mind telling me to hunt each one of them .

She gave me a dry look and that's when I knew I dug my own grave, "I think I should be asking that question."

Alexander, you are such a fool!

I am the smoothest talker you will come across or I'd like to think so but right now all talking was gone.

"Too many before you came along." I tried.

But she was too smart for that as she rolled her eyes and looked around us . Much to my dismay, almost every girl was looking at me. Earlier I admired this kind of attention but now only attention I needed was hers.

"Well, I caught you making out with one while I was in slavery." She sounded sore about it and I was enjoying it a bit too much.

"You know I made you my slave because I wanted you around me all time and I had no other way then." My confession made her fluster and she looked away.

The heat from the fire started warming others around and I realized I was not even feeling cold. But Freya might have felt the heat because she took off her jacket.

"Do you want a drink?" She asked probably feeling awkward like hell.

Drunk Freya was really dangerous.

Bit before I could respond she walked away to get one and I had another one of those memory flashes. We are the bonfire and she was drunk, clutching on to my collar and I am trying hard not to kiss her right then. And when I got back to my senses I saw Leonard standing next to her.

She looked uncomfortable as hell as he blocked his path. I immediately went to her but was stopped in mid by Hailey.

"Hailey, not now." I tried to sound as dangerous as possible.

She gave me a sly look and gripped my hand, "You don't want to do that Alex. Do you know why I organized this whole thing? To give Leo a chance he needs and get that bitch away from you while we go to a family dinner."