Freya

The things I feel,

I have felt them before,

But each time he touches me,

I want more and more.

Freya

I didn't question what he did, I didn't feel judgemental or worried. All I felt towards him was grateful. Not even my sister mentioned a thing, she is a mother who got his child back and apparently she had no complaints.

Everything just went normally, doctors said Luke was great and had no fever or anything else for that matter. He was really healthy kid. Xander had been silent and distant and I was hating that. Tomorrow I had to go back home and I didn't want to have an awkward drive with him.

Later that evening Mel suggested to take Xander to the lake point for boating. Gathering all the courage possible I went to him , feeling like asking a boy out on date.

"Xander." I called out to the boy looking forlorn right then.

He was sitting on the porch stairs thinking deeply about something.

"Freya. Is everything okay?" He asked getting up looking worried.

"Umm, do you want to go to the lake?" I had no idea but I felt nervous like hell.

He looked surprised and then pleased.

"Sure."

In that moment I realised my like developed to another level.

***

Silence echoed as we sat under a tree, just staring at the lake with very few people boating as it was getting dark. It was not the awkward silence, it was the kind of silence where you know other is thinking and you are just there for the person.

"Thank you." I finally managed to say.

This time he turned to look at me, a mature Xander taking place of the smug one.

"Are you not freaked out?" He asked the question probably nagging his mind.

"On what?"

"On what I did?"

"Save a new born from dying?" I said it out loud that sounded bizarre.

But he did, I felt the cold body of Luke but his touch did something that was not possible and like I said no one was complaining. But I did want to ask how he did that?

"I have been getting flashes since you got here." He confided and I was shocked.

Because same was happening to me.

"Me too." He sighed at my words as if it was relief to him.

"You call me Xander in them." He said.

"And you have white wings." I added.

This made him smile a little, "I see myself with black wings."

"I consider you an angel then."

"But I see you kiss the one dark wings too." He said and realised this was the part he was not suppose to share.

He looked away and I found this embarrassed Xander too cute. I shifted closer and pulled him for a hug. First he was shocked at my gesture but then he relaxed and sighed pulling me even closer.

"Freya Morenson, I think I have met you before." I mumbled against my shoulder.

And I have met you but I didn't say that loud.

He pulled apart a little and looked at me with those intense violet eyes.

"And I want to see if I remember everything like I do in my flashes." His hands curled around my waist and he made me face him.

My breathe was stuck in my throat as I saw his beauty accentuated in the moonlight.

"You are going to kiss me?" I blurted and remember I asked him the same question the night I was drunk.

His lips lifted in a smile that said yes in its own way and then his lips met mine. I didn't know I desired his touch this much, because when he kissed I sighed. His kissed deepened, became more desperate and passionate. I didn't held back and answered with all the passion I could muster.

I needed him, his touch, his kisses and I have enjoyed this feeling before. I remembered this softness, this flavour and the way his lips moved on mine. It was him who broke the kiss and I didn't open my eyes, scared that this was a dream and it will shatter.

I saw more flashes in my head, me being amidst lot of fire, him kissing me, him leaving that mark on my neck.

His forehead against mine and warm breath on my face made me realise he was still there. I opened my eyes and saw him gazing at me like I was the best thing in this world.

His fingers lifted and he traced the mark over my collarbone.

"You are mine long before I even knew." He uttered the words like it didn't made sense but true nevertheless.

"You have been my guardian long before I even knew." I whispered back.

His fingers then found mine and our hands interlaced.

"Just so you know even if you are some kind of mutant or warlock kind of thing I will not hate you." I said just to ease him.

He chuckled now facing the lake.

"What do you think I am?" He asked as if desperate to know the answer himself , untangling our fingers.

I looked at Xander Comhan carefully. He might be a bully, but he was not evil. He might be a heartbreaker, but he was also a healer. He is a person I somehow come to like, no, something so much more than like.

"Angel with a tint of demon qualities." I said without giving it a second thought.

He kissed our interlaced hands and looked at me.

"You exaggerate too much Fiore."

"Let's ask Luke then."I reminded him.

He sighed , a little tired and confused. Apparently this has never happened to him before.

"You will not hate me even if I turn out weird, right?" I liked confident Xander and this worried one worried me even more.

I know it was not in me to hate anyone and especially this guy here.

"Not unless you are making me your slave again."

He laughed this time and relief coursed through me. He looked at his hands with a confusion clear on his face.

This time I interlaced our fingers and he looked at me with adoration and a little surprise.

"I don't have nightmares about dad's death now, you healed me after all." I confessed.

I was grateful for his silence in that moment.

And then he placed his other hand on his heart and slow smile crept on his face.

"And you healed me." His words left me baffled.

------------------------------------------------

And I wanted Xander to kiss her already! XD

Small, I know but I planned it that way.

Now , a little heads up for you guys

~Next up will be Leonard's POV

~Since Wings of Desire, the first book of the series hit the 100K mark, I plan to give you guys early update and that will be on Monday :)

~And SEND me some banners, fan covers anything and the best one gets a shout out :)

Also you can help in casting Leonard :D Sexy and Evil!

P.S. VOTE!