Epilogue

If it hadn't been for her,

I wouldn't have know love,

Beauty, happiness or heaven,

Even better than above.

***

His love holds my being,

 of my body, soul, heart and mind 

Woven together with magical threads,

For today and till the end of time.

***

Epilogue

Xander 

"This is too much, Freya is gonna kill me," I told Alicia just entered my human residence with a bouquet and a cake.

Freya was going to Princeton and everyone was thrilled. Naturally, I was also enrolled there (perks of being an intelligent divine being). Too much attention was bothering her and she didn't want people to know that she was going to an esteemed university.

"I did this, she will not be angry with me. She can't be." Even Alicia realized she might be overdoing it.

"Who else is coming?" I asked for the celebration surprise party for Freya.

"Everyone." She avoided eye contact.

Even though I should have accepted it but I was still uneasy about her and Leonard. And I did not want to see him with my sister. I didn't hate him now but liking him was kind of difficult.

I was supposed to pick up Freya from the cafe she was working in though there was no need for that but she insisted and once she did that I can't refuse.

"Fine. Do whatever you want. She can't hate me." I said with a smug smile.

"We all know that Alexander." Haylien made a sudden appearance.

And with him was Tessa completely different from the goth girl she was in school. Haylien was so much like me when it came to his girl. He didn't leave her alone for a moment, was fiercely protective but they teased each other a lot. Both were sharp tongue and never lost an argument.

"How is Father?" I asked my siblings and a heavy air of awkwardness descended.

"He still hates me I know that. I am just asking about his well-being." I joked to make the atmosphere lighter.

Alicia cleared her throat and answered, "Frankly he still misses you. He is cranky and wants us to be as good as you."

Even though I was not a sentimental kind of person but this information made me feel happy.

"Does it feel weird to be with her?"Haylien asked suddenly.

"How do you mean?"

"Well, she is your one true desire kind of thing and after all the pain and drama you finally are together with her. Do you feel a loss of purpose?"

"Do you Haylien?" I asked with a smirk.

Instantly he realized how I might feel.

"She gives me the sense of purpose Haylien.  With all that power and pain inside me I needed an anchor and she is my sense of stability. I would have never worked in my life but she can make me study and even work." A laugh escaped my mouth at the thought.

"You know she is a human and might like another guy after a while." Haylien was teasing me and Alicia smiled at this.

"That human will just die." I had a knee-jerk reaction and Tessa started laughing at me.