Chapter 1: Last Day of Summer

Hello~you can just call me Author-chan! (My name is going to stay unknown to you)
This is my first story ever. I hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

I woke up from my deep slumber and realized it was the last day of summer. "Nooooo, summer felt so short and I'm not ready to go back to my nightmare!" I whined. 'I might as well do something productive.' I thought. I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, put light makeup on, and threw on some clothes. Once I was done, I walked out the door and hopped into my car. (Your parents weren't home at the time)

~Timeskip~

I arrived at the mall and decided to go to this cute little toy shop. After about 10 minutes, I ended up buying this black cat plush that was eating a tomato which reminded me of Sasuke. Yes, Sasuke Uchiha is my boyfriend and I absolutely love him with my heart! I cleared my thoughts and went into Forever 21. Looking through the whole store was tiring and definitely not worth it because I only bought 2 shirts. 'Oh well' I thought. Suddenly, my stomach growls telling me to go eat something. As I was walking to the food court, I bumped into somebody. I looked at the person and they had a black hoodie on, not showing their face. I said," Excuse me," before he or she ran away. I ignored it and bought some McDonald's.

~Few hours later~

I walked out of my car and went inside my house. My mom was on the couch watching tv and turned to me asking "Where were you?" "I just went to the mall." I replied. She smiled and resumed watching tv. I yawned. After shopping for what seemed like forever, I felt so exhausted, I almost immediately fell asleep when I jumped in bed. 'Well, at least I'll get to see everyone tomorrow! Especially, Sasuke!' I thought before falling asleep.