Chapter 4: Heart Broken

~Timeskip to Saturday~

Finally! It's the weekend and I can finally relax from school. Lately, Sasuke and I weren't able to see each other. It's probably because we only have 2 classes together, he always had to do something during lunch, or he was busy after school. Otherwise, something is telling me that's not it. He's seen more distance from me now. I shrugged it off and decided to go visit Sasuke. Sasuke's house was just a few houses down from mine. I was about to walk out when my dad, who's not at work today, asked,"Where are you going?" "I was going to visit Sasuke since I haven't seen him in a while." I replied. He nodded, but I swear I heard him mumble something along the line,"I don't like that Sasuke kid." I walked out the door and walked to Sasuke's house.

~Timeskip to Sasuke's House~

I stood in front of the house and rang the doorbell.
On the other side of the door was Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's big brother. He had a worried look, but I ignored it and entered the house. "Hello Itachi, Mrs. Uchiha, and Mr. Uchiha. It's been awhile." I said with a smile and hugged all three of them. 'What's up with all of their faces. They look worried.' I thought. "Hello sweetie." Mrs. Uchiha said. "Where's Sasuke?" I asked. "Oh. He's upstairs in his room." Itachi answered my question. "Arigatou." I bowed. I walked upstairs and slowly opened the door. I regretted my decision once I saw Sasuke and Sakura making out. They were practically eating each other's faces off and the worst part is that Sasuke didn't even try to stop her! How could Sasuke do this to me?!? He knew Sakura was my enemy. I started to cry and that's when they both turned their heads to stare at me. I quickly ran out of the house. Sasuke was behind me trying to catch up, but I kept on running.

Sasuke's P.O.V
'Oh no. What did I do?! I know fully well she hates me now.' I stopped chasing her and sighed sadly.

Your P.O.V
I kept running until I didn't hear anymore footsteps behind me. I slowly came to a stop and broke down. I fell on the ground crying my life out. I heard a voice calling my name. "Y/N! What are you doing out here?" I knew that voice. A voice who I knew I could trust. Naruto. I didn't answer him and cried more. Naruto sighed and picked me up bridal style. I was slightly flustered by his action, but I liked it. I didn't know where we were going, so I just fell asleep. 'I still can't believe Sasuke would do this to me! I thought I trusted him. I thought I was in love with him. I will never forgive Sasuke for this. I hope he burns in hell.' I angrily thought.

(Author-Chan: Decided to have Sasuke's parents alive, too.)