Chapter 3: Jealousy

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER

~The Next Day~

Your P.O.V
When I arrived at school I saw a whole bunch of girls surrounding Naruto. I could tell he was irritated and didn't like a lot of the attention, but there was a pain in my heart when he started f'ake flirting' with them. 'Was this jealousy? Do I have feelings for Naruto? No, that can't be, I'm in love with Sasuke. Yeah, I'm in love with Sasuke and no one else.' I smiled and walked away.

~1st Period~

I sat in my seat as I saw Naruto walk in the classroom. This time there weren't any girls attach to him which was good news. Once, he sat in his seat, a girl that goes by the name of Sakura walked up to him. Sakura is my enemy. She's nothing, but a piece of trash. This all started in middle school when she 'purposely' spilled milk all over me in front of the whole cafeteria. I remembered that day and that's when we became enemies. "Hey, pretty boy, why won't you meet me after school?" Sakura purred. Naruto lifted up her chin and said,"I'm sorry, I can't come. I'm busy after school." Sakura tried to kiss him before she left, but I leaned over the desk to stop her. "I don't think Naruto wants a kiss from YOU." I said aggressively. "Oh. Is little Y/N jealous?" Sakura said trying to make me mad. "What the heck?! I'm dating Sasuke!" I blurted out. Fortunately, the bell rang signaling that class is starting.

~Timeskip to 7th Period~

Home economics is actually really fun. We can make any food we want as long as you know what you're doing. Today, was Naruto's turn to choose a food. As you might've guessed, he chose ramen. Yep, a classic bowl of ramen. I started to make the noodles and steamed them while Naruto was starting the broth. About 30 minutes later, the ramen was fresh and ready to serve. We might've cooked way more than expected, so we gave a bowl to each student. "Wow, this taste great. Good job guys!" Mrs. Kurenai complimented. "Arigatou." Naruto and I said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed. 'Naruto is a great guy. At least, he knows how to cook. Whoever he marries is sure lucky.' I thought.