Chapter 9: It's Video Time!

(F/f)= favorite food

School was boring. Normal stuff. Kaskashi-sensei being late. Naruto being cheerful and happy. You know the usual.

~Afterschool~

Your P.O.V

"Hey, (y/n) you still up for doing the Q/A with me?"
Naruto asked.

"Of course!" I cheered.

"Let's go then!" Naruto grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to his house.

~At Naruto's House~

Naruto opened his front door and pulled me inside quickly.

"Hello Kushina and Minato! It's been awhile." I gave a small wave.

"Oh welcome back, (y/n)! It's nice to have you here, you know!" Kushina exclaimed.

'So that's where Naruto's gets it from....interesting' I thought.

"Mom, we're just gonna be in my room." Naruto said while making me follow him to his room.

I jumped onto his orange and black bed which was soooo comfy. His room was unique, I guess you can say. Mostly orange, and a whole bunch of posters on the wall. I didn't mind though.

"Naruto, can I look at your channel?" I asked already grabbing his laptop.

"Sure thing!" He replied while setting up his equipment.

I flipped through his channel and couldn't believe I didn't know his username yet. I bursted out laughing and rolling on the floor. Naruto gave me a concerning look.

"Haha...Who the....hell subscribes....to someone named.....RamenKing?!?" I said in between giggles.

"I would, believe it! Ramen is life!" He responded with a hand over his heart.

"Yeah whatever lets just start the video."

"Alright, here we go!"

"In 5....4.....3....2....1...GO!!"

Naruto: Hey guys welcome to another video! I just wanna say thank you so much for 2,000,000 subscribers! Without you guys out there I would be nothing. So~ what's better than to answer some questions from some of you guys! Today, I have (y/n) again helping me with this video.

You: Hey guys, I'm back! And I'm ready to answer these questions! *fist bumping the air*

Naruto: Ok! First question is from PancakesLover135. "What is your favorite food?" Well, obviously mine is ramen.

You: And mine is (f/f)!

Naruto: That was a good start, I guess. Next question! Panda-chan119 asks "When did you and (y/n) meet?" Would you like to answer that?

You: Sure. We met in school this year....and that's all I remember. *scratches head*

Naruto: Pretty much. Anyways! Lazy-ass922 says "(y/n), you should make your own YouTube channel. You can call it SingingFlower if you like to sing." What do you think? *nudges (y/n)*

You: Maybe....but how about SingingBlossom? I do like to sing a lot. Songs by Arianna Grande, Selena Gomez, Shawn Mendaz, Ed Sheeran, Demi Lo---

Naruto: Ok...You'll probably take 5 hours naming all the artists you know.

You: Oops? *giggles*

Naruto: *starts stretching your cheeks* Your always so cuteeee~

You: Ummm, Naruto? Shouldn't we be answering questions?

Naruto: Oh right! FlowerGirl932 asks "Why don't you have a name for your fan-base, yet?"

You: Ooooh! That's a great question!

Naruto: I actually don't know. I've never thought about it. (y/n), hurry and help me with a name!

You: Hmmm.....*scratches chin* Ahaaaaa!! How about Maki or Noodles or Riceballs?!?

Naruto: I actually like Maki. Ok! I've decided my new fan-base name for everyone is Maki!

You:*laughs* You're too funny!

Naruto: *pouts* Whatever. So~ this is all the time we have for this video. I hoped you enjoyed! Remember to comment down below and click the like button like a boss! Maybe even subscribe! Thank you, (y/n) for coming and see you next time Makis!

You: Bye! *Waves excitedly*

End of video.....

I laid back down on Naruto's bed and sighed.

"That felt soooo long." I said exhaustively.

"Hey at least you're not editing. Editing can take about more than an hour." Naruto said sounding tired, too.

I had my mouth wide opened. How does he do this for a living? Naruto joined me on the bed and switched on the TV. We started watching The Walking Dead but fell asleep after 20 minutes. My head was on his chest and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

What we didn't know was that a certain red-head (*cough*Kushina*cough*) snuck into the room and took a picture of us.

"Goodnight you two...." She slowly walked out the room and closed the door.

Author: If you don't get why I chose Maki, it's because it's this ingredient they use in ramen called Narutomaki which I thought was ironic since Naruto loves ramen. So, I just wanted to explain that a bit. This is what it looks like.