Chapter 23: Christmas Miracle

(Author-chan: Wassup, fam! I noticed that my schedule is a little off so I'm just gonna update whenever I feel like it lol. And thank you, thank you, thank you! For +2,500 reads! Love you guys! Now, enjoy! Btw I know its not NEAR Christmas, but it's just for the point of the story)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

I sit up from my bed, yawning. I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone.

7:35 am

Why did I wake up so early? I yawned again and I was about to go back to sleep next to Naruto when I remember.

"HOLY MACARONI, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" I shouted, immediately getting out of bed with my phone, going to the kitchen.

(Text messages)

Lazy-Ass: Hey (y/n). Ino invited u 2 to her Xmas party. U coming? :/

(y/n): Nah. Naruto and I were gonna spend Xmas together :)

Scooby: Party pooper! >:O

(y/n): Oh hush, Scooby

Scooby: Who the hell is Scooby?

(y/n): You, Kiba XD

Double 10: Awww, that sucks. Well, have fun with Naruto! ;)

(y/n): S-shut up. Bye have to go :)

Double 10: ;-)

Scooby: ;-))))

Lazy-ass: Troublesome......;-)

(end of text messages)

I blushed at the winky faces. What could Naruto possibly do to me? Speaking of, I feel muscular arms wrap around my waist.

"Morning, babe."

"Morning. I'm gonna make us some breakfast, k?"

"Yay! Food! Btw, I'll be making a vid later to wish everyone Merry Christmas." He yawned and released me.

"K. Go watch some tv or something while I finish."

I didn't even have to repeat myself, before he left to the living room. I sighed.

Mom isn't gonna be home. There's practically a storm outside. Christmas won't be the same without Dad anyways.

I shook my head and started with the batter.

Okay. Two eggs. Milk. Pancake mix. Anything else? Eh, I'll roll with it.

I find the ingredients for the pancakes and start cooking!

20 minutes or so, I flipped the pancakes onto the plate which also had maple bacon. Mmmm. I can't wait to eat.

"Breakfast is ready!" I shouted.

I walk over to the dining table with the plate of food and set it down.