Chapter 15: It's Official!

It's Update Time!

Extended Ending to Last Chapter:

Your P.O.V

"Wow, I've never expected for this to happen." Kiba was right there, hand in hand with Hinata.

I turned to him embarrassed, "Hehe....long story."

Kiba and Hinata slowly turned around awkwardly but still smiled. I looked over at Naruto and ruffled his hair.

"So, will you do me the favor in being my girlfriend?" Naruto brought up a red rose up to my face out of nowhere and I slowly took it.

"Of course!" I hugged him and that's how I found the love of my life.

~1 month later~

"You guys are perfect for each other!"

"It was obvious that they were gonna become a thing!"

"They're the cutest couple ever!"

"Ahhhh! Kawaiiiii!"

Ever since my friends found out I was dating Naruto, they wouldn't leave us alone. Since Naruto was now one of the most popular guys in school, the news quickly spread. By the end of two days, everyone in school knew about us. How troublesome.....

We were constantly being followed, considering that were both rising Youtubers. Yep, in only about 3 months I was almost to half a million subscribers while Naruto had about three million. Which is insane. (You did a ton of videos over 3 months)

Of course, our fans didn't know, so Naruto and I decided that we would make a video about us being official. I couldn't wait to see the surprised comments!

Hand in hand, we walked through the halls to our last class. Since, we got to change partners again, I chose Naruto, obviously. (Haha. I bet you forgot he was in this class)

I......I mean we made fresh red velvet cupcakes with cute heart decorations and cream cheese frosting. Lemme just tell you, the best cupcakes I've ever had. I was in pure heaven!

I packed the rest of the cupcakes and passed it to Naruto.

"You can have it." I licked my finger that had frosting on it.

"Hey, you got something right there." Naruto pointed to my lip and I was about to clean it off, but he swapped my hand away.

"I'll get it." He leaned in and place is soft lips on mine. I blushed as everyone who was still in the classroom snickered.

He pulled away and looked at me," There we go, dattebayo!"

I slapped his arm playfully and laughed. I loved the way he used his most used phrases. He even does it all the time in his videos!

He grabbed my hand and led me out the door. We walked in silence all the way to the car.

"Brrrr....it's so cold now. And it's only been a month!" I was freezing which is reasonable since it was winter.

"You know what's coming up?" Naruto asked as we got in the car.

"Christmas!" We said in sync.

I chuckled and hit him on the arm.

"What was that for?" Naruto questioned pretending to be hurt.

I shrugged and we drove off to his house.

His house was only about hmmm.....10 minutes away from school so we discussed ideas we could do for the video.

I snapped my fingers. I had the best idea ever!